jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

44, 586 - Morning counting before I go and wrap some presents. 

Even though my sister already knows what she's getting this year as it's my tradition to always buy her that one particular thing :D

44588 - Counting down until this drone operator at Gatwick Airport does the honourable thing and turns himself into the police. I'm not currently due to fly anywhere but I have a friend who's affected. I feel for everyone at the airport, including staff who must be stressing out big time right now.

Edited by peterferris8
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, peterferris8 said:

44588 - Counting down until this drone operator at Gatwick Airport does the honourable thing and turns himself into the police. I'm not currently due to fly anywhere but I have a friend who's affected. I feel for everyone at the airport, including staff who must be stressing out big time right now.

44, 589 - It must be especially scary when you consider drones can potentially be used to carry harmful things. And why would you want to disrupt people travelling at one of the busiest times of year? 

I hope they find whoever it is and lock them up. 

• Like 1

44 590 Last day att work before Christmas. In 24 hours I’ll be in Iceland....YAY. ❤️

• Like 1

44, 591 - Slowly catching up with my coursework and starting to plan my next assignment.

I'm so far behind, I will need to keep studying over Christmas :wacko:

44593 If you have to study over Christmas I wish you strength Padawan.  

Edited by Malahide
  • Like 1

44 596 evening all. Had my works Xmas meal last night it was ok but the choice of music was terrible and so loud couldn't hold a conversation with anyone.

Off to party number 2 tonight but this one is with our biker group so will feel more at home.

Hope all is good with everyone and merry Christmas .🎄🎄🎄🎄

• Like 1

44597 - Another day of me and my colleagues battling the Christmas rush. Given how much people spend at this time of the year I'm surprised anyone has the money to come and eat at Pizza Hut!

Edited by peterferris8
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

44, 598 - On the other hand @peterferris8 I bet all that Christmas shopping does make people *very* hungry :)

44601 - Speaking of my job, just found what might be my favourite quote from Bono - "Just don't p*ss off the pizza man -- you're going to depend on him!"

• Like 1

44 602 afternoon all. Good party last night.just relaxing today but really I should be house cleaning

Hope all is good with everyone.