jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

44   758   The sound of the rain outside is so soothing !!!!

44759 For at least the fourth year in a row there hasn't been a real winter here.

Edited by Malahide

44 761 evening all. Not been in for a few days as have been so busy at work so have been really tired.

On Febuary 26th I will have been in my job 12 months it's gone by so fast.i still enjoy it even with it being so busy.🙂🙂

• Like 2

44 761 I love my work too and I’ve been doing it for 20 years  😁

44 762 don't think I will still be there in 20 years...lol cause by then i will be 76.🙂🙂

44, 764 - Late-night counting. I'm still trying to find a job :( There must be one out there somewhere.

• Like 1

44 765 don't give up Padawanbeck84 it took me ages.

2 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

44, 764 - Late-night counting. I'm still trying to find a job :( There must be one out there somewhere.

44766 - I know the feeling. I'm currently have to look for jobs as my current one isn't giving me enough hours to sustain a living. The constant cycle of rejection is getting me down. 😞 You're not alone.

• Like 1

44768 Afternoon counting

ps: Thanks to Padawan for correcting the numbers.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Malahide said:

44768 Afternoon counting

ps: Thanks to Padawan for correcting the numbers.

44, 769 - This thread certainly keeps me on my toes :)

All I can give you is a good ol'''' fashioned  44  772

Edited by pain_18_

1 hour ago, padawanbeck84 said:

44, 771 - Counting on a foggy morning. It looks like my neighbourhood has disappeared :lol:

44773 Absolutely no fog here and temperatures between 7 and 12 degrees. :)

44, 774 - Confused counting. I received a CD that I ordered from Amazon today - but it's got the wrong disc in it :o

Maybe it's a sneaky present - the CD that's in the case is even rarer than the one I ordered! At least it's by the same band... they got it *half* right :lol:

44, 776 - The seller has replied to me already and said I can have a refund :) 

But that doesn't solve what to do with the actual CD... Someone else out there must be equally confused, looking at the CD I need in the case and lyric book of the CD I got.  

Assuming anyone else actually buys Dogstar CDs. It could just be me :lol:

44777 - Of course it took me until Valentine's Day to realise just how lonely I've been lately. Been slogging non-stop at work over the last two months which meant I didn't get to see any of my extended family over Christmas and barely any of my immediate family. Barely seen my friends at all lately, and of course on today of all days I'm seeing couple photos plastered across my entire social feed. Half my friends at my age are either in a solid relationship, engaged or having kids, and of course I just have to sit and see all of it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, peterferris8 said:

44777 - Of course it took me until Valentine's Day to realise just how lonely I've been lately. Been slogging non-stop at work over the last two months which meant I didn't get to see any of my extended family over Christmas and barely any of my immediate family. Barely seen my friends at all lately, and of course on today of all days I'm seeing couple photos plastered across my entire social feed. Half my friends at my age are either in a solid relationship, engaged or having kids, and of course I just have to sit and see all of it.

44  778   I've never had a gf in my life, man......My LoveLife had been below zero since immemorial times..........This is a Painful day to say the least !!!!!

44, 779 - Given how much stress and hassle some of the people around me have had with relationships, I'm happy to stay single.

Besides, with all the books and Star Wars stuff, there's no room in my house for anyone else :lol:

• Upvote 1

44780 The weather is so good here, as if it's already spring