jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

44932 Counting on another chilly day

44, 933 - It's been lovely and sunny here - so warm, I've been going out in a T-shirt B)

44934 Yesterday started chilly, but turned out to be a sunny day. Just as today.:)

44, 935 - Sad counting as my latest pair of headphones has stopped working properly. The left ear only works if I do some serious origami with the cable :lol:

At least they only cost about £5 so I can replace them easily enough. I just wish they'd last longer.

44 936 Get a grip Polly....start counting again ☺️

44937 - Excited counting as I’m off to Berlin for the weekend tomorrow! Might actually catch a glimpse of Hansa Studios this time round!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, peterferris8 said:

44937 - Excited counting as I’m off to Berlin for the weekend tomorrow! Might actually catch a glimpse of Hansa Studios this time round!

44, 938 - That sounds very exciting - safe journey and have a lovely time!

44 939.evening all not been in for a few days. Today at work had a little bit of an issue with another member of staff she is only young and thinks she knows it all and because the boss is her Aunt she gets away with not doing much work so I feel if I say anything it will open up a massive can of worms.

Hope all is good with everyone.

44940 Counting on a bright Saturday morning

Posted (edited)

44, 941 - It's the FA Cup final later on today. I hope Watford pull off the upset :P

Edited by padawanbeck84
Correcting the number

44, 942 - Counting while I get used to my new headphones. They've already passed the 'epic-sounding Streets' test with flying colours B) 

44943 The return of Vincent Kompany to his old club Anderlecht in Belgium and leaving Manchester City was headline news all day here.

One newspaper talked about his "operation Omaha Beach". :o

44944 - Returned from Berlin just over an hour ago! Had a wonderful time and got to see lots of sights and eat lots of awesome food. Took a trip on the U2 underground line and got a look at the outside of Hansa Studios as well!

• Like 1

44, 945 - Sad morning counting from this Formula 1 nerd :( Niki Lauda will be hugely missed.

44, 946 - Evening counting while I work on my end of module assignment. My story has to be 4,000 words long. I currently have 2600 :unsure:

44947 I hope it's finished or almost done by now.

5 hours ago, Malahide said:

44947 I hope it's finished or almost done by now.

44, 948 - Sadly not - I've started again and am rewriting the whole story :wacko: 

I now have just under 1,000 words, but hopefully will reach 4,000 by the end of today. Then I just have to write the commentary tomorrow. At least all these revisions are giving me plenty to write about for that aspect :lol:

44949 That's brave of you. I hope you make it in time.

• Like 1

44950 - Still trying to grapple with just how bad the Game of Thrones finale was. I don't think I've ever been that annoyed by a movie or TV show before!

44951 - Just seen the new photos released from The Rise of Skywalker - looks amazing!

44, 952 - Morning counting while I work on my commentary. Halfway to the word-limit already so it's looking good.

I must also remember to go out and vote at some point :)

44953 The sun is shining and the birds are whistling.

44, 955 - Saturday counting while I listen to the F1 qualifying session. Also trying to finalise accommodation for the first part of our holiday - it's looking like it may be a case of turn up and wing it for the first couple of days :wacko: