jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

3 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

44, 978 - I went to Spain :) Explored the Basque Country, Cantabria and Asturias - we drove through some very picturesque areas, although Bilbao is a nightmare to navigate when you've never been there before and don't have sat-nav.

I swear it took two hours of going in circles until we found the hostel and parking! :wacko:

44 982 Asturias is near from where I work. Actually we have students from Asturias because they live near the border.

44985 Sun and more sun. The next days summer temperatures are expected here.

44, 986 - We could do with some sun here. My local area has had 3 months' worth of rain in a week and now there's flooding everywhere :(

44, 989 - It has been nice and sunny today. Although I've been indoors for a lot of it.

My normal three hours at the library turned into 5 and a half hours as whichever group was last in on Friday left it in a complete mess. I counted at least 40 books in the wrong place, 5 had to be retrieved from down the back of bookcases, 4 damaged so badly I had to send them in to the central library to see if they can be repaired... and the children's section looked like a bomb had gone off :wacko: Utterly frazzled, but we got it sorted in the end. 

44991 It seems hooliganism starts in libraries these days :o

44, 992 - Honestly @Malahide I think the current generation of kids are brought up so much with phones, tablets and screens that half of them don't know what to do with a book when they see one :(

• Haha 1

45 005 afternoon all. Not been around much recently as been having some medical issues which has been quite stressful but I think I'm almost back on track now.

Hope all is good with everyone. 🙂🙂