jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

45, 056 - Overheated counting. The sunshine is lovely, but the temperatures are too much :wacko:

45061 Counting in relatively cool weather while awaiting the coming heat

45  062    HeatWave Counting .......

45 064 wet Saturday afternoon counting.

45065 Counting after watching the new Lion King. It was...okay. Not a patch on the original though.

5 hours ago, peterferris8 said:

45065 Counting after watching the new Lion King. It was...okay. Not a patch on the original though.

45, 066 - I'm not sure I could cope with the stampede scene again - it was emotional enough first time round! 

And I hear they've watered down Scar and the hyenas to make them less sinister? Which somewhat misses the point... they're *meant* to be sinister because they're the baddies.

45067 Counting on a sunny Sunday morning

13 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

45, 066 - I'm not sure I could cope with the stampede scene again - it was emotional enough first time round! 

And I hear they've watered down Scar and the hyenas to make them less sinister? Which somewhat misses the point... they're *meant* to be sinister because they're the baddies.

45068 - Scar was a mixed bag. When the film got it right he was properly menacing, but when they got it wrong he was a bit...theatrical/over-dramatic, I thought? Beyonce was very good as Nala though.

45, 069 - Tired Sunday counting. My own fault as I was up until half one this morning - you know a book is good when you read it in one sitting :lol:

45070 They were announcing temperatures up to 39 degrees later this week. It  would be the first time it gets so warm here 😮

• Sad 1

45, 071 - I'm not sure what the temperature is here. Our thermometer in the lounge only goes up to 26 C and it's definitely above that. We're forecast to hit the mid-30s today and Thursday :wacko:

Posted (edited)

45072 - Grim counting. Flying ants are everywhere. Boris Johnson just got elected as prime minister by 0.1% of the population. Today is not a good day.

Edited by peterferris8

45   073  Miraculous Rainy Day Here !!!!

45 074 Very warm Tuesday afternoon counting, it's been so hot at work today and I don't think it's going to cool much tonight, much as I love the hot weather it's so hard trying to sleep, and it's not good for my dog,

• Sad 1

45, 075 - Can you trim your dog's fur at all @caz63 ?  My sister shaved a whole load of her dog's fur off as the poor thing was over-heating so much. Now Mika looks like a sheep, but she's coping better with the weather :)

45076 It was extremely hot here today.

45 077 my dog is already short haired Padawanbeck84 so I don't think I could shave any off.

45  078   It was an excellent rainy day today here...... All my Love for rainy weather and wind...the smel and sound of the rain.....Oh....... !!!!

45, 079 - We had a huge thunderstorm last night. Apparently it went on until about 6am - I must have fallen asleep part-way through it :lol: 

There are some lovely dramatic photos of the lightning on our local news websites.

45, 080 - Melted counting. It's been around 34 C today. So hot, I stayed in my pyjamas as they're the lightest, coolest clothes I've got. We could do with another thunderstorm.

• Like 1