jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

45081 It's official: we had the warmest day ever here. The temperature reached 40 degrees Celcius and more.

• Sad 2

45   082  All good and chilly here.....Please let it STAY COLD !!!!!

45, 084 - Nearly lunchtime counting. Thankfully it's a little cooler round my way today (so far). 

I feel sorry for people who have to work in these temperatures - it must be horrible wearing office clothes or heavy safety gear in this heat. My nephew's workplace had to close early yesterday as one of the machines overheated to the point of actually catching fire :o Luckily no-one was hurt.  

• Sad 1

45086 It is much cooler today. The heat has gone.

45088 Lots of rain here in the beginning of the afternoon

45, 089 - Sunday night counting now that I've caught up on the F1 highlights. The German Grand Prix was mayhem - wet races are always dramatic and this one was no exception. 

45, 090 - Night-time counting. I must remember *not* to go to the library tomorrow as it's closed for maintenance work. 

Knowing me, I'll probably still try and turn up anyway :lol:

45091 August has started with chilly weather. I'm beginning to miss the heat of the past few weeks. 😉

45, 092 - Counting as Spotify shuffles round to play "Numb". Can it somehow tell I'm on the U2 forums? :o

:Numb:

Posted (edited)

45093 Wind, dark clouds and cold. I want my summer back.

Edited by Malahide

45, 094 - Temperatures are around 23 C here today. Nicely warm, but not too hot. Tomorrow we might get thunderstorms :o

46 095.afternoon all and happy Saturday. 

Hope all is good with everyone, I've had 2 days holiday this week which has been nice,had an overnight stay in a 900 year old pub in Wales, but  came home to some very disappointing news,I was going to Dublin for 4 days,in Octoberwith a friend but now he can't afford it so has had to cancel on me.was really looking forward to it but now no holiday for me again this year. 

Posted (edited)

45098 - Got a new guitar amp today and gunned it hard. This thing is a beast! 

IMG_1117.jpeg

Edited by peterferris8
  • Upvote 1

45, 099 - Night-time counting while I explore some of Spotify's recommendations. Although I'm not sure why it's trying to recommend Nirvana and Bon Jovi for my Latin playlist :lol:

45 101 evening all,end of another week,time is going way to fast.its been another busy week at work,

Hope all is good with everyone,I have to go for another hospital appointment on Sunday,I didn't know they had appointments on Sundays so it's,not going to be a very good weekend.

45, 104 - Sunday night-time counting. I started reading another one of my library books today and I'm already halfway through it. It's good so far :)