jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

45131 - Just shaved my beard. Didn't realise how much fresh air half my face has been missing out on for the last year!

45, 133 - Morning counting as Streets starts to play in my headphones. Full album version with that lovely long intro... bassline kicking in and now I want to jump around the room like we do at the concerts :D

45, 135 - Excited counting as my nephew is taking part in the Great North Run tomorrow. I'm glad it's on telly as that means we can try and spot him among the runners :) 

45137 - Reflective counting as I listen to Songs of Innocence. Happy belated 5th anniversary!

45138 It's been many days since I counted. I feel a bit guilty. 🤔

45, 140 - Tea-time counting. Tomorrow will be busy. The library will be closed for maintenance work next week so all the books have to be packed away in boxes as we need to take the shelves out to allow the workpeople in. 

At least I'll get a good workout from all the lifting and carrying :lol:

45, 141 - Weekend counting. I've decided to finally count all the library books when we put them back next week. Because I can :P

45144 Much cooler and rainy today. The sun is hiding itself very well.

45, 145 - I wanted to put some washing out to dry today - I may have jinxed the weather by trying to do so :lol: 

45146 Morning counting while the weather is good. I don't complain.

45, 149 - Evening counting. For all that I've got time off from the library, I've barely made any progress on my pile of library books :o

45, 150 - Morning counting while I listen to the Formula 1 commentary. And as I type that, one driver has crashed :o

45151 Very nice weather here for late September. I could use shades. 😎

45, 153 - Tired counting. My morning at the library turned into an all-day shift as it took that long to put all the books back properly. 

And I still have to find space for the books that were returned while we were closed... :wacko:

45154 Seems to be a hell of a job storing books at the right spot.

17 hours ago, Malahide said:

45154 Seems to be a hell of a job storing books at the right spot.

45, 155 - I spent half my time today spotting which ones hadn't gone back in the right spot - and that's just in the Adult and Teenage Fiction sections. I haven't got round to checking Non-Fiction yet :lol:

There is still a lot to do. Officially, the library does not reopen until Monday, but of course it has to be ready. And now that the books are back on shelves, some people are coming in and borrowing already.