jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

45, 181 - Counting while I plan my latest story. I'm also glad to see the Bulgarian government are getting involved after last night's horrible treatment of England's black players during our Euro 2020 qualifier. But you have to ask why they even let these so-called "fans" into the ground - some of them were openly wearing tops declaring themselves to be hooligans etc. Surely they shouldn't have been allowed in to start with?

I can't believe we're still having to talk about this stuff in 2019 :angry:

45182 Counting while the news constantly reminds me of the protests in Barcelona against the long jail sentences for a number of Catalan leaders by the Spanish justice

45, 183 - I think the jail sentences are ridiculous. It'll just make the Catalans even angrier - and more determined to break away. Spain may not like it, but they need to respect their autonomous regions. Of course, losing Barcelona would be a massive hit for the Spanish economy - which is probably why their government is terrified.

45, 184 - Night-time counting. I spent most of today making a playlist for the characters in my new story. Hopefully it'll help get me into the right mental space for writing about them :)

45, 188 - Nerdy Star Wars counting!!! Final trailer, even more trading cards... and if the new autograph signer turns out to be Oscar Isaac, I may spontaneously combust with excitement :D

• Like 1

45, 190 - Saturday lunchtime counting while I count through my new Star Wars cards to see if I have a full set.

I got an autograph card, but there's been a muddle-up! The signature on it is that of Jimmy Vee (new trilogy R2-D2), but the description on the back says it's Kenny Baker (original R2-D2 actor who died in 2016). Someone needs their Star Wars fan card taking away from them :o 

45, 191 - Monday counting while I plan what to put on a mix CD. 

So far, all I know is it will start with a nice live version of "Streets". But what else should I put on it... 🤔 

45 192 afternoon all,not been around for a while,just been so busy with work plus work course work plus other stuffs so not had much free time.

Hope all is good with everyone.🙂🙂

45193 Chilly but happy counting. It's really cold outside - sitting here in three layers while I wait for the radiator warm up properly. BUT no deal Brexit has apparently been taken off the table, and now there's an election on 12 December which means we may have the chance to get rid of the Tories good and proper!

• Upvote 1

45194 Counting while it is very cold. It was almost freezing at night.

45, 195 - Counting while I listen to "Still Haven't Found" live version. Going to be lots of U2 songs today for Larry's birthday

:Larry_Wave: 

45 196 a big happy birthday to Larry and me,🎂🎂🍰🍰🎁🎁

• Like 1

45, 197 - Late-night counting while I stay up and wait for midnight. Everyone else gets excited about Halloween - I'm more excited about a writing challenge :lol:

45, 200 - I get to count the nice round number :D 

Funnily enough, in today's writing, I managed one page where I wrote *precisely* 800 words! Today must be a day for round numbers.

45, 201 - Night-time counting. I managed to mention Joshua trees in today's installment of my novel draft - one character was travelling in that area :D

And it is lovely seeing everyone's pictures and videos from NZ. 

6 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

45, 202 - Friday counting. I'm loving all the photos and clips from Auckland. Looks like it was an amazing, emotional night.

45203 - I'm highly envious of all who got Shadow Man and MacPhisto in the same night.