jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

37332 Counting is like a machine. On and on and on ...

?

37, 733 - The archaeology team walk was very good, some interesting industrial-era building remains that we will hopefully be allowed to investigate further later in the year (when the weather is better!). 

Edited by padawanbeck84

37  737   Counting like a human ...

What I've been up to.....Been to a local Art Gallery Called " Winter: Symbols of Our Souls ", it was very cool.....To say the least.....  Besides the great art and music (Beethoven was playing as we admired the paintings and photos), the Art-Gallery-Manager poured us some coffee, it was one of the best coffees- I ever had.... Later we (me, a friend who had two photos in the exhibition and his wife) went to have a beer at a pub.....

All in all....a great day.....Starting with  THE FLY  !!!!

Edited by pain_18_

What I've been up to.....Been to a local Art Gallery Called " Winter: Symbols of Our Souls ", it was very cool.....To say the least.....  Besides the great art and music (Beethoven was playing as we admired the paintings and photos), the Art-Gallery-Manager poured us some coffee, it was one of the best coffees- I ever had.... Later we (me, a friend who wad two photos in the exhibition and his wife) went to have a beer at a pub.....

37 739 Very nice!

What I've been up to.....Been to a local Art Gallery Called " Winter: Symbols of Our Souls ", it was very cool.....To say the least.....  Besides the great art and music (Beethoven was playing as we admired the paintings and photos), the Art-Gallery-Manager poured us some coffee, it was one of the best coffees- I ever had.... Later we (me, a friend who wad two photos in the exhibition and his wife) went to have a beer at a pub.....

37 739 Very nice!

37   740     ..... :D:lol:^_^B):rolleyes:;):)

37   741   Tan, I'm still mind-whooped by that painting you posted on Christmas Day .....

37, 736 - Putting my numbers back in order  :)

37, 742 Great job Padawan!!! Seems the counting went off. We are not machines, we are human. To err is human.

37, 736 - Putting my numbers back in order  :)

37, 742 Great job Padawan!!! Seems the counting went off. We are not machines, we are human. To err is human.

37   743   Nobody does it better than a   human........No machine alone.........Machines are supposed to be run by humans.....That's what makes the machine more human too....

37 731.....so what's everyone up to today???

37 738 Couting down for the tour :lol:
37 744 Yay

37 731.....so what's everyone up to today???

37 738 Couting down for the tour :lol:
37 744 Yay

.....looks like you had a pretty good day Cris.

37  745    Yeah........Almost everything........Except her not answering my texts.     And her being driven away by a little poem and even a big fat drawing she inspired me to make  , drawing which someone who was at the exhibition saw it on my phone and said it's " not bad " .....Why am I so surprised.......... This is the story of my life.  Now I\ve been thinking of 15 555 things to say to her but  " ....Each time  I do, Just the though of you makes me stop.....before I begin...." plus my Mom advised me to  just NOT say anything for some time and I KNOW that's the correct thing to do but .... It's complicated and stupid...Plus that I'm a person who LIKES to communicate stuff...talk, write, express........And at the same time I overthink and bottle up............Everything in my inner universe is somekind of form of making fun of me......I guess the real success is to always embarrass one self with the same enthusiasm..or even growing enthusiasm ........ Or as I say.....MORE pain......More is More !

Edited by pain_18_

37    747    There was  an " interesting " post the other day on fb :  " My phone is in my hand 24/7 so if you think I'm ignoring you.....I AM !!!"

37, 748 Don't be sorry for your posts!! Say what you want, say what you need!! Heh..!!  :)

Edited by U2LAWoman

37, 748 Don't be sorry for your posts!! Say what you want, say what you need!! Heh..!!  :)

37   749    Thank you !!!!!!!   I need to get stuff out as much as I can ..........   I know that takes care of the problem only momentarily but .......at least for this moment...........Each moment at a time ........  Back to overthinking to what I MIGHT say when I will have to say.......IF I don't get deleted from her phone...which is a very big fat possibility............That might be the best thing , actually...........sorry for being twisty  but I am.........

Edited by pain_18_

37   751      When I act nice and gentle , she wants me to  be tough........When I'm tough she wants me to be gentle............If I'm too romantic it's bad.....If I'm not it's still a bad thing........And then , for being WHO I am, I'm great but not that great at the same  time   Plus some distance put between us and I think you can find these feelings in all of U2's discography, especially " A Man and a Woman " , I guess......But I'm not here to talk about that now...........am I buggin you......? I dont' mean to BUG ya......OK EDGE........PLAY the blues !!!!!

37 750 listen to this wise woman Cris.

37      753    What Woman ? If  you mean my Mom....You're right...I AM listening.....Keeping my phone- shut even if my brain is on fire.......

Edited by pain_18_

37  754   Sorry Everyone...I KNOW there are MORe important stuff going on in the world and the UNiverse couldn't care less what troubles I'm going through.....We're just particle of dust...I dont' mean to get  anyone down here.......I was just typing stuff.......I hope no-one feels offended.