bchamberlin

Tickets unsellable and untradable!

Only reason I ask is because I got 4 GA for Philly and need a 5th. Looks like there is no way to sell or transfer tickets, even through Ticketmaster. How are the scalpers getting around this? I feel pretty good that l'll be able to snag an extra ticket on Tuesday but if not....

we gonna set up a fan trade section after the presales here... still working out the details to see best ways

Only reason I ask is because I got 4 GA for Philly and need a 5th. Looks like there is no way to sell or transfer tickets, even through Ticketmaster. How are the scalpers getting around this? I feel pretty good that l'll be able to snag an extra ticket on Tuesday but if not....

maybe you can try and get a 5th during regular onsale using a different credit card?

Without physical tickets how will that even work?

fans managed last time around, meeting up, going in together, where there's a will... 

I need to sell 2 tix- I'll save you the presale TM fiasco story, just face value. It appears there is no way, per TM. But other tickets are listed on StubHub etc. Anyone know how that was done. I asked them and they gave me a line about a pilot project that I couldn't join....?

I need to sell 2 tix- I'll save you the presale TM fiasco story, just face value. It appears there is no way, per TM. But other tickets are listed on StubHub etc. Anyone know how that was done. I asked them and they gave me a line about a pilot project that I couldn't join....?

we don;t advocate Stubhub or any reselling sites here, only face value swaps, trades etc

I'm new...I'm sorry if I worded it wrong. I have 2 tickets that will just be wasted which just seems so wrong. I'm not trying to make money. So sorry

I'm new...I'm sorry if I worded it wrong. I have 2 tickets that will just be wasted which just seems so wrong. I'm not trying to make money. So sorry

thats ok, when we have the area up and running you can list your extra there, for face value if you so choose, and work out the details with someone who might want them

You might be able to call Ticketmaster and get a refund. I called them about an hour ago (had to stay on hold for 20+ min. before talking to a live person) and explained my situation (wanted to refund the 2 tix I bought earlier this morning and keep the 2 GA tix I finally was able to purchase this afternoon). They refunded my credit card, no problem. Hope that helps. Good luck!

You might be able to call Ticketmaster and get a refund. I called them about an hour ago (had to stay on hold for 20+ min. before talking to a live person) and explained my situation (wanted to refund the 2 tix I bought earlier this morning and keep the 2 GA tix I finally was able to purchase this afternoon). They refunded my credit card, no problem. Hope that helps. Good luck!

I did the same thing, called Ticketmaster, waiting online about 20 minutes, then explained my situation and got two unwanted tix returned and kept two.  But, they said they'd only do it same day.  So better hurry!

The GA tickets I got through my wire presale for Boston appear to be actual tickets. They gave me shipping delivery options and I am paying for shipping, so I assume they are shipping me physical tickets.

we gonna set up a fan trade section after the presales here... still working out the details to see best ways

Excellent idea! I had a spare ticket for the O2 last time around that went begging. May have a spare one this time around so if you post any updates here I'm following this topic. Thanks :)

But the TM FAQ says if you have a sell button you are "good to go".  If you don't well then you can't.  So maybe this tour we can via TM?

What about "everyone must enter together"? I purchased 3 reserved seats and one GA ticket for the same show. As I recall from previous GA shows, only GA people are allowed to enter when they open gates then reserved seats enter later. Any thoughts??? Would it help if I add a member of the reserved seats party as an authorized user to my credit card account?

This is much more stressful than I expected. It was difficult enough to get a GA ticket this time around! Much like everyone else, we started checking for tix at 9 a.m. and couldn't find much of anything. It wasn't until 9 P.M. that we scraped together the configuration we wanted. The whole presale process felt as frantic as public sale. We felt rushed and didn't read the fine print on the stupid credit card entry option. I would have used separate cards for different purchases!

What about "everyone must enter together"? I purchased 3 reserved seats and one GA ticket for the same show. As I recall from previous GA shows, only GA people are allowed to enter when they open gates then reserved seats enter later. Any thoughts??? Would it help if I add a member of the reserved seats party as an authorized user to my credit card account?

This is much more stressful than I expected. It was difficult enough to get a GA ticket this time around! Much like everyone else, we started checking for tix at 9 a.m. and couldn't find much of anything. It wasn't until 9 P.M. that we scraped together the configuration we wanted. The whole presale process felt as frantic as public sale. We felt rushed and didn't read the fine print on the stupid credit card entry option. I would have used separate cards for different purchases!

Contact TM and explain your situation...

Working on it. They insist we all have to enter at the same time. :(

But, please correct me if I'm wrong about GA peeps entering before reserved and reserved not being allowed to enter when GA enters...?

Working on it. They insist we all have to enter at the same time. :(

But, please correct me if I'm wrong about GA peeps entering before reserved and reserved not being allowed to enter when GA enters...?

that's how it has worked before... but while we can expect it will be the same this time, we must need to wait until the tour starts to see how it will work - also, we need to take in account that different venues have different guidelines...

Yeah...my brain knows to wait until the tour is rolling, but the anxious U2 fan in me who doensn't want to get shut out is letting is stress her this morning. Lol. Thanks!!!

maybe you can try and get a 5th during regular onsale using a different credit card?

yeah but sometimes you can't physically get there now.  oh boy.

Has anyone going to the Seattle show had luck contacting TM about refunding tickets? Sent them a message last night since it was after customer service hours, but haven't heard back. Had the same nightmare of not being able to find tix and grabbed the first set I could (in the 100-level), then later discovered GA/floor tickets through the app, so I bought those. Of course, it's credit card only, and apparently we can't sell them back, trade or ask for a refund? It appears CenturyLink doesn't participate in the whole 3-day refund program, either...

Glad I'm getting to go, but this was the worst ticket-buying experience EVER in all my years as a fan.  :(

Hey Bigwave--

No offense, but you said the same thing on the I & E tour, and it never happened--so what's different now?  Why should we think this will come to pass?

But the TM FAQ says if you have a sell button you are "good to go".  If you don't well then you can't.  So maybe this tour we can via TM?

But get this--another post investigated what happens when they hit the sell button--and then got an email with a code.  They entered the code, and were then informed they couldn't sell their RZ tix.

Hey Bigwave--

No offense, but you said the same thing on the I & E tour, and it never happened--so what's different now?  Why should we think this will come to pass?

Those forums were all here: http://zootopia.u2.com/forum/175-u2-innocence-experience-tour-2015-archived-read-only/  In the sub-forums North American and Europe; broken down into cities.