Sign in to follow this  
kath00

Anyone do the VIP party tix in the past?

We bought 4 tix for LA and are very excited about how great the seats are but the rest of the description for these pricy tickets seems pretty unexciting. Has anyone done the party? Is it just a buffet in the stadium? I envision hot dogs and beer. Lol. Also what sort of merchandise does it come with? I'd appreciate any insight.

Edited by kath00

We bought 4 tix for LA and are very excited about how great the seats are but the rest of the description for these pricy tickets seems pretty unexciting. Has anyone done the party? Is it just a buffet in the stadium? I envision hot dogs and beer. Lol. Also what sort of merchandise does it come with? I'd appreciate any insight.

We did VIP Party in Montreal on the 360 tour. It was a lounge set up, with bar tables & couches, buffet style eats (if I recall they had Schwartz's Deli, a Montreal institution, cater the deal with sandwiches, salads, sides, etc).  They give you an exclusive gift to make you feel special about yourself, if I recall, ours was a tour laminate and a mini program, but make no mistake....when time is up, you're shuffled out and into the stands and you're just another schmuck with a ticket.  The seats were good, close to the stage, which was the main reason we opted for the package.  I did VIP Party again for Boston this time, as it really was the only option I could pull up during the Red Hill presale.  The parking pass will be handy as well.