Sign in to follow this  
aoifeconor2

Remember when tickets looked this good

I remember when I could afford a ticket. That's my ticket stub from 1983 show. Came in the mail!!

They looked so good for free :)

I normally don't care as long as they're hard tickets, hate pdf not to mention credit card entry

But this time I paid the little extra to get the collector ticket for Dublin and the fan ticket for Roma

Belfast 1987 Joshua Tree, I should dig out some of the others, I should have Unforgettable, Rattle & Hum etc

post-289375-0-15185300-1484692786_thumb.jpg

Belfast 1987 Joshua Tree, I should dig out some of the others, I should have Unforgettable, Rattle & Hum etc

Wow..you guys did have some great looking tickets back in the day! The US tickets look pretty boring.

Like that tick above. Just can't place my hands on it now, after work in the house. In a box somewhere (thankfully not like me just yet!). Its a Golden/ black tick - had one for Croke Park 87. Majestic ticket - quite long as I recall before the stub was ripped off. It was my intention to compare and contrast that v the ticketmaster ticket that arrived through the door (thankfully - yes) with absolutely no character whatsoever. Changed times. :)  #whenticketstubshadcharacter

Edited by yardie

Ah yes the days when you could walk in to a real shop (Whites Electrical for me), hand over your money and get a real ticket in return.

post-286665-0-99330800-1486132589_thumb.jpg