Sign in to follow this  
phill pohl

Ga available for london on getmein its disgusting

Over £200 what a surprise and fans who have subscribed still cannot get them ..Why oh why is this still being allowed to go on year after year i am livid.Ticketmaster you are crooks the way of the world seems to be laboutcommitting fraud and having people over.

Over £200 what a surprise and fans who have subscribed still cannot get them ..Why oh why is this still being allowed to go on year after year i am livid.Ticketmaster you are crooks the way of the world seems to be laboutcommitting fraud and having people over.

Spot on comment.

Cheers,

SonicD

It should be made illegal to re-sell a ticket for any more than the face value, this would put an end to the "secondary" ticket market.

It should be made illegal to re-sell a ticket for any more than the face value, this would put an end to the "secondary" ticket market.

I agree, but when the promoters (often at the behest of the artists), collude with primary ticket sellers, i.e. Ticketb*stard, See, AXS, etc. to offload large numbers of tickets to them, so can they in turn sell the same tickets on at a premium, then how to make it illegal?  To compound matters the primary ticket sellers even set up or acquire secondary ticket selling companies like Seatwave and GETMEIN, what was previously seen as "illegal" becomes the accepted norm. In years gone by, remember how all concerts tickets were sold on this basis you were not permitted to sell them on and this drum was banged very hard and relentlessly by the primary ticket sellers?

I'm not speculating here about the promoters, I know this for a fact and it has gone on for a longggg time. The recent expose of the Robbie Williams ticket fiasco is just the latest and a highly visible turn of the wheel.

Cheers,

SonicD

Promoters let tickets go straight to those secondary sites at inflated prices, leaving not very many tickets for the public sale at Ticketmaster at face value.

It's disgusting, but has been happening for years. Also touts buying up tickets with bots. I don't think they should have had a limit of six tickets. It should have been 4, or even 2.

But when I don't get tickets for something on the public sale at 9am I always bide my time and keep checking several times every single day up until the concert. There are always tickets add back onto ticketmaster at some stage, specially in the last week before the show. I have never bought a ticket from getmein or any of those sites and in the end I've always got a ticket from TM at some stage. Don't give up hope.

I'm sure the Sunday will be added shortly too.

https://twitter.com/LiveNationUK/status/820935962649882624

Presales will be Wed 18th Jan RedHill group.

Thu  19th Jan Wires group.

Mon 23rd Jan-General sale.

can't see anything about presales Andy - nothing official on that to date

can't see anything about presales Andy - nothing official on that to date

Sorry Bigwave,I've edited unofficial.

I was going off the Amsterdam extra date-I would assume the presales would follow a pattern but that's not 100% as you rightly point out.

Official

Tickets for these shows will go on general sale next Monday, January 23rd, with a presale to U2.com subscribers later this week.

Edited by andybrock

no worries, we awaiting some info on how things will pan out, will post as soon as we know anything more

no worries, we awaiting some info on how things will pan out, will post as soon as we know anything more

Chaotic morning.  :blink:  :blink:

Agreed!

Unofficial

what's redhill and wires?
Redhill codes are codes for people who had memberships prior to their Christmas video announcement. Wires codes are for those memberships bought after that.