Sign in to follow this  
dmassicotte

Red Zone Doesn't Count Against Four Ticket Limit?

I just logged onto ticketmaster today to see what's happening with ticket sales....and it's letting me purchase 2 seats for the Toronto show.

I purchased on day 1 of the presale 2 redzones for Toronto and 2 GA's for Cleveland....

Are redzones not counted against the 4 ticket limit????

I have heard a few people tell me they have been able to purchase more than 4 tickets with one code?

I am tempted to buy the 2 tickets to bring a couple of friends to the show but don't want to run into any issues!!!

I think you'd be playing with fire.

agree...

they will be auditing.   They audited last tour as well and people lost tickets. 

I discussed this with Ticketmaster today and total limit is 4 presale tickets per person. Red zone count as pre sale if marked as such on order. Your best bet is to cancel 2 tickets else risk losing all of them.

I didn't purchase the extra tickets....just seems odd that it is telling me that I can purchase 2 even though I have already purchased 4.

Actually, I think those still count--at least to the onsale limit (and I bet actually presale, because it happened in the presale period). 

If you read your order it will probably have pre sale somewhere on it re red zone.

Thanks - actually it doesn't. My GA tickets say "U2.com red hill group presale" but the Redzone tickets only say "(red) zone package"...interesting - perhaps a mod can chime in on this?

TM knows when you bought the RZ tix, regardless of not needing the presale code.  I wouldn't chance it.

If you read your order it will probably have pre sale somewhere on it re red zone.

Thanks - actually it doesn't. My GA tickets say "U2.com red hill group presale" but the Redzone tickets only say "(red) zone package"...interesting - perhaps a mod can chime in on this?

Limit is 4 tickets...

also, from the U2.com presale email, relevant part in bold:

Take care of this email and don't let anyone access this code who might use it against your wishes. It is for your personal use only and cannot be transferred/used by anyone else. All ticketing code use is audited and anyone found to be abusing presale privileges risks cancellation of ticket purchases and U2.com subscription. Please be aware that some ticketing will be paperless – details on the ticketing site.