Sign in to follow this  
arthurwestbroek

Is Amsterdam venue a 360 event?

I noticed during the presale for Amsterdam that there are tickets available in all area's behind the stage. Price = € 38,50. Does this mean that Amsterdam is different from the other venues? I mean: in other cities these kind of tickets are not available. For instance Brussels or Berlin. 

Anyone else noticed this?  

for the US run most if not all are in stadiums.  They usually don't sell behind the stage for these events.  See if you can email the venue they'd know.

for the US run most if not all are in stadiums.  They usually don't sell behind the stage for these events.  See if you can email the venue they'd know.

Amsterdam "ArenA" is actually a stadium. Not sure why they decided to name it an arena which most associate as an indoor venue, even though the stadium has a retractable roof.

I noticed during the presale for Amsterdam that there are tickets available in all area's behind the stage. Price = € 38,50. Does this mean that Amsterdam is different from the other venues? I mean: in other cities these kind of tickets are not available. For instance Brussels or Berlin. 

The Amsterdam show is not a 360 show. I think you're confusing entrances with the available blocks. For example Noord A is used for the blocks on the east side of the stadium (blocks 419-423). But blocks like 114 and 414 are not for sale.

Amsterdam "ArenA" is actually a stadium. Not sure why they decided to name it an arena which most associate as an indoor venue, even though the stadium has a retractable roof.

In Europe, a lot of stadiums has "arena" in their name, so "arena" is used both for indoor venues and big stadiums.

The Amsterdam show is not a 360 show. I think you're confusing entrances with the available blocks. For example Noord A is used for the blocks on the east side of the stadium (blocks 419-423). But blocks like 114 and 414 are not for sale.

No; did you take a look on ticketmaster.nl? Blocks like 114 and 414 are for sale at € 38,50. 

No; did you take a look on ticketmaster.nl? Blocks like 114 and 414 are for sale at € 38,50. 

I'm sure that these options will give no result, as in 'no tickets available'. 

I'm sure that these options will give no result, as in 'no tickets available'. 

That is a possibility.....but I wonder where the €38,50 tickets are placed in that case. I did not check because I was busy trying to get GA-tickets....and succeeded. :)