Sign in to follow this  
peterdiaz

MODS: Presale code now struck-through [MERGED]

my code is completely unused - didn't buy any tickets. It's stricken out..

inquiries about those that are clean have been made. We will let you know what answer we get...

thank you Max! You mean "those" on this thread?

inquiries about those that are clean have been made. We will let you know what answer we get...

those "clean" codes... sorry. lack of sleep...

Wish I was in the fortunate position to have got a couple of tickets in my basket.

Would love to be in the position of having a couple of tickets rather than having to face another disapointment of the public ticket sale tomorrow

Check out the thread titled "MODS: Presale code now struck-through" for information about this exact issue.

those "clean" codes... sorry. lack of sleep...

Does "clean" = stuck-through?

Thanks, MODS, for looking into this.

Does "clean" = stuck-through?

Thanks, MODS, for looking into this.

it was supposed to mean non stuck-through codes... no line at all...

Apologies for not being clear enough...

Once we have an answer, we will let you know...

I'm following this thread too. I bought 4 tix with Red Hill group and my code is not struck through. My husband bought 2 tickets with Wires group and left 2 unused. His code is struck through. Thanks in advance for finding answers!

Looking forward to an explanation of the difference between the codes that have or haven't been struck-through. Perplexing in the hours preceding a potential announcement.✌

Edited by karin_mtl

There isn't any need to be worried about the presale code and how it's displayed. There aren't any new dates for this tour announced, so there isn't any need to be worried about presale codes.

If/when new dates are announced and if there are any new presales, measures will be taken...

Just adding to the list. Used my code for 3 tickets and am saving one for potential new dates and presales, but it is showing as struckout. Hope it does get resolved per notes above and should new presales occur.

Thanks Max...I'm in the same boat. Should have 1 ticket left on my code and I definitely want to use it if there are more presales.

Used 2 for Chicago GA, saving the other 2 for a possible second show, code is struck out. I know y'all are working on it. Thanks in advance for all your work! 

Bought 2 GA through TM for San Francisco. Should have two additional purchases but code now shows up with strike through. Adding my name to the list.

I checked this morning and my code doesn't have a line through it any more and is as it should be, thanks Max and mich40 for whatever whispers you made. :)

Edited by PopArtist

I can confirm that I only bought two tickets to Boston in the pre-sale, and my code is not crossed out at all.

I checked this morning and my code doesn't have a line through it any more and is as it should be, thanks Max and mich40 for whatever whispers you made. :)

Same here - I bought two tickets, code was struck through over the weekend but now it appears with out the strike through.