Sign in to follow this  
peterdiaz

MODS: Presale code now struck-through [MERGED]

peterdiaz    0

Hello.

I still have 2 tickets left on my presale code (left in the hope of a second local show being announced with presale access.) It is however, now showing as struck-through (eg. JAXY123456)

Is this because the presale is over, or does this suggest an error that I have used my 4 ticket allotment?

I imagine there are a number of us who will notice this in the coming days, so any help a MOD could provide in getting this clarified would be appreciated.

Thanks.

peterdiaz    0

It is because the presale is now over.

Thank you.

Do you know if presale codes with unused allotments will be re-activated for second date presales? (If there will be any.)

Max Tsukino    76

At this moment it is unknown if there will be more dates, or if there will be further presales (if there are more dates)...

We need to wait and to keep checking the site and the board for official updates...

Asterix    0

I never got mear a ticket during the presale. For now there is no line through my code

That said 'the line through to code gremlin' will probably be on his way as I type

peterdiaz    0

I never got mear a ticket during the presale. For now there is no line through my code

That said 'the line through to code gremlin' will probably be on his way as I type

This is worriesome to me b/c my code IS struck out and I know I have 2 tickets remaining.

Who is it we contact if we are concerned about an incorrectly cancelled presale code? (I would rather get this resolved in anticipation of future presale access than wait for an announcement.)

Thx.

Max Tsukino    76

at this moment it is unknown what will happen with unused codes in the event of any possible futures dates (being these for this tour or any other possible future tour)

We all need to wait until some official information becomes available...

until then... please, patience...

bonofide50    0

I bought 1 GA with my RED HILL presale code and that one ticket shows in my TM acct.

Now my presale code is crossed out on the account and tour page on here (U2.com)

I checked with friends and found 2 other friends have the same issue, though some of my friends do not.

Please help as these codes were being saved for second shows added next week, or future tour.

Edited by mich40
Np personal info please

bonofide50    0

i am sorry but this is not correct as i have friends with partially used codes that are not struck through.

if there is a presale this week, those of us with partially used struck through codes will mot have time to rectify.

peterdiaz    0

i am sorry but this is not correct as i have friends with partially used codes that are not struck through.

if there is a presale this week, those of us with partially used struck through codes will mot have time to rectify.

Exactly my point.

u2sharona    0

I took have an partially used code that is struck through, yet friends in the same situation do not have their codes struck through.  If there are future presales, I would like this fixed now and not later. 

u2sharona    0

But it isn't. Friends who did the same thing say their codes aren't struck through. Please help.

u2sharona    0

I can confirm my friend only bought two tickets and her code is still showing as available.  (No line through it) This is not because the presale is over.

I bought two tickets to Seattle, and my code is showing as used.  I should still be able to buy two.  I think an error has been made somewhere.

Edited by u2sharona

bonofide50    0

I can confirm my friend only bought two tickets and her code is still showing as available.  (No line through it) This is not because the presale is over.

I bought two tickets to Seattle, and my code is showing as used.  I should still be able to buy two.  I think an error has been made somewhere.

exactly, I amaware of at least 5 people with partially used codes not stricken and all of us in this thread (and others less diligent who are unaware) should have this rectified please

mich40    71

But it isn't. Friends who did the same thing say their codes aren't struck through. Please help.

Checking on it.

kevfly82    0

This is a problem for me as well- I only used/purchased 2 of my 4 presale tickets and my code is also struck through.

How can we get some answers on this matter?

PopArtist    0

I have a struck through code as well, yet I only bought three tickets (singles to Vancouver, Philadelphia and New Jersey), I should be able to buy one more if there is a NJ2 presale which I was intending to do!

sasa99    0

I'm in the same situation. I bought 2 tickets for Chicago and was saving my code for a potential 2nd show. I hope that this issue will be fixed on time if a second presale is announced

Max Tsukino    76

my code is completely unused - didn't buy any tickets. It's stricken out..

inquiries about those that are clean have been made. We will let you know what answer we get...

vox14    0

My code is unused but is now showing as completely stricken out. Please help since this was going to be used on possible new dates that could work better for me. I know friends who have also not used their codes but whose codes are still showing normal, unused, no strikethrough.