Sign in to follow this  
Richvondeez

Any additional shows for Los Angeles/Rose Bowl? If so, can we use our presale code?

So I noticed that my presale code was crossed out. I only used it to purchase a ticket for each LA and SF - so a total of 2. So I would still be able to purchase 2 more tickets for any other show. I was hoping additional shows would be announced on Tuesday after the general sale. Does this mean that we would not be able to use our presage codes if additional shows are announced? Thanks in advance!

There isn't any official information regarding any new dates for this tour or any new presales...

If/When there is something official, be sure it will be posted on the site and the board...

So I noticed that my presale code was crossed out. I only used it to purchase a ticket for each LA and SF - so a total of 2. So I would still be able to purchase 2 more tickets for any other show. I was hoping additional shows would be announced on Tuesday after the general sale. Does this mean that we would not be able to use our presage codes if additional shows are announced? Thanks in advance!

It all depends on whether they do presales at all for any added shows.  Hopefully, they will (and did do so with the I & E tour).

When the rumors were floating around for this tour, they said that the 20th and 21st had been reserved at Rose Bowl. That's just a rumor but the 20th ended up being true so why not the 21st!

So I noticed that my presale code was crossed out. I only used it to purchase a ticket for each LA and SF - so a total of 2. 

Good question, I'm having the same issue!  My code was also used for two tickets, and it is also crossed out.  Strange...

not strange at all... at this moment, there isn't any presale in effect, so the code can't be used...