Sign in to follow this  
nutthome

Red Zone ticket price for Twickenham ?

Hi, just wanted to find out the cost of a Red Zone ticket for Twickenham, not that I will be able to get one on Monday.....have bagged two seated tickets in the Wires pre sale but really wanted GA or Redzone, if I manage to get either then I will sell the seated tickets at face value to some one on here......either way I'm lucky to be going as I missed the last tour all together which really sucked ! Many thanks for any replies ..

Red Zone looks to be in a great spot on this tour. The RZ location on I & E was awful, I ended up not using RZ in Vancouver as the GA experience was so much better.

Good luck on Monday morning.

Russ

Did anyone get one? I was taken into a virtual queue nut on tablet straight in via u2.com and tried from 9.02 to 9.08 and nothing for red zone

Thanks for all your replies, Im sticking with my seats, feel really lucky to get them to be honest....just feel you miss the whole experience of standing which I love, been down near the front at my last few concerts, Red Hot chillies and Coldplay and 2 of the 360 dates..

Still can not wait to see them again !!

Got lucky in the presale and got 2 RZ for London and 2 RZ for Dublin.

You going to both gigs?

I managed to get Pitch 2 for Dublin and Red Zone for London, am torn which one to go to!

Why are you not going to both? I have redzone for London and fantastic seating in Dublin and can not wait. I have never redzone before for lots of reasons but it's on my '50 before' 50 list!

On 21/01/2017 at 10:28 AM, mickoc said:

You going to both gigs?

I managed to get Pitch 2 for Dublin and Red Zone for London, am torn which one to go to!

If you don't need your London red zone ticket(s) let me know. Pitch 2 in Dublin will be great. Will be there on the 22 July!

On 10/06/2017 at 2:10 PM, paulobrennan said:

If you don't need your London red zone ticket(s) let me know. Pitch 2 in Dublin will be great. Will be there on the 22 July!

Hey mate, 

Definitely going to both, hope you managed to get sorted for the weekend!