Sign in to follow this  
mike7man

Are E. Rutherford tix resellable? Knowing this would help w/public onsale plans

Hi Guys--

Am thinking about (trying to) buy NY tix in the public onsale, but am not sure I can actually go.  So--it'd be good to know if E. Rutherford tix are resellable (through TM).  Those of you who've bought NY presale tix--if you look at "order details" for your order, you may (or may not) see a "sell" button.  If you do, your tix will be (after public onsale) resellable, if you need to (can't make it, got better tix, whatever).  If you don't, they won't be.  Could some kind soul w/NY presale tix check this and respond?  It'd really put my mind at ease.  I'm especially interested to see if Red Zone tix are resellable, since they're so expensive (i.e., I don't want to get stuck with super-expensive tix I can't use, if it comes to that).  This info could also help folks who bought presale tix, but then found better public onsale tix (they could buy the latter knowing that they won't be stuck w/their initial tix).

Thanks.

I can't answer that, but it might be helpful to know that the venue where I purchased mine for, I was given the option of buying ticket insurance. That might be something to look into.

This would be really helpful information.  We have a couple of friends going with us that may not get there to wait in line as early as us.  If I can transfer the tickets to them then they can enter the stadium without me.

Mine are in 133 and I can't resell, even though it sends me the code. But if you look on Ticketmaster, there ARE tickets for resale, but they seem to be only certain sections, I'm sure there's a logic to it but I've no idea what that logic is. My seats aren't really that great, they're on the other side of the 50 yard line from the stage, so not sure why I can't sell them if I want to.

I purchased GA tix yesterday and it does show a "Sell" option in my order but that only allows you to sell back to other buyers through Ticketmaster(verified resale tickets).  What I don't like is that most of the resale tickets on Ticketmaster now are above face value.  So I don't see how this credit card entry process prevents scalpers from buying and reselling through Ticketmaster.

I purchased GA tix yesterday and it does show a "Sell" option in my order but that only allows you to sell back to other buyers through Ticketmaster(verified resale tickets).  What I don't like is that most of the resale tickets on Ticketmaster now are above face value.  So I don't see how this credit card entry process prevents scalpers from buying and reselling through Ticketmaster.

Did you click on the option and actually get to the sell page where you choose the amount you want to sell and how many tickets? When I had the GA tickets I clicked it just to see (Ticketmaster sends you a code you need to enter) and once I got to the point where I would enter the selling page it told me that I couldn't sell those tickets. This was during the first couple of days during the presale so I'm not sure if that option wasn't available yet or something. With these concourse tickets I was able to get through to the selling page and choose options...

I just tried it and entered the code this time. You are correct Soph123. This section is not resellable. Well, that makes me feel a little better.

Edited by afg