Sign in to follow this  
jonno77

Any red zone in general sale

Hi, did anyone bag RZ today?

I had my laptops and tablets queuing from 8 am. 9 am came and taken to a virtual queue. Tried from u2.com and straight in from one tablet at 9:02 and no red zone. Kept trying till 9:14 and no joy.

Irritating to see under the sorry no tickets message an advert for ticketmaster so resale site getmein. Advertising tickets for a corner in lowest tier furthest from stage starting at £303.

Just gonna queue early with my GA bagged in presale.

To be honest, might be a blessing. If RZ has been snarled by touts and then flogging to rich corporate types then it will be naff atmosphere in there. I did RZ at Wembley 360 and it was pretty pants compared to being in the inner circle full of fans loving it.

RZ on I&E tour was really organised. I went one night in London and it was my best night out of 6.

I did RZ two nights in Brussels on 360 and one night I just went into the inner circle, but the other night I stayed in RZ and it was another great night, despite the rain.

I wouldn't worry too much about corporate types being in RZ, it's mostly going to be other fans. Anyway you have to show identity when you go into RZ as well as the credit card it was purchased on, so I don't think it's easy to resell RZ.

Yeah I was RZ on Adam's side for Wembley 360. Amazing views. Apparently RZ was only meant to stay in RZ but didn't find out till near end that we could get in inner circle.

Got into Slane in the heart, that was amazing and met a guy who blagged their way in. Just put on an illuminous yellow waistcoat, walked right in and took it off!

RZ on I&E tour was really organised. I went one night in London and it was my best night out of 6.

I did RZ two nights in Brussels on 360 and one night I just went into the inner circle, but the other night I stayed in RZ and it was another great night, despite the rain.

I wouldn't worry too much about corporate types being in RZ, it's mostly going to be other fans. Anyway you have to show identity when you go into RZ as well as the credit card it was purchased on, so I don't think it's easy to resell RZ.

Was it ever possible to get into the 'inner circle' with RedZone tickets or is that just for people who queue up for GA at 6am?

Edited by mickoc

On 360 and I&E tour I had RZ tickets for several nights and I got into the GA. Not sure what it will be like for this tour. I think with the layout on the seat map the RZ people will get in a different entrance and they will be penned in to the one section. You'll find out though by checking on the forums for the shows that happen before London.