Sign in to follow this  
mike7man

Same presale time for RedHill & Wires for added shows--? Mods?

Just noticed that the 2nd London show TM info says that the presale for BOTH RedHill and Wires starts at the same time (i.e., no difference).  This seems unfair to me, especially since many RedHill (not just Wires) folks had problems with the 1st presale (e.g., me, getting shut out of Chicago).  Aargh.

Now, maybe it's just London--we'll see re added US dates--but hopefully this doesn't happen further.

[Later add]--Just saw in another thread that the 2nd Amsterdam show WILL have separate RedHill & Wires presale days.  So maybe London #2 is a mistake?  Will it be fixed?  Mods?

Edited by mike7man

Just saw on the updated u2.com tour listing info that the presales for ALL added European shows are (or should be!) on different days for RedHill vs. Wires members.  BUT--this conflicts with tm.uk, which has the two member groups with presales at the same time.  So this looks like a clear error--mods please help!

As of 7:45 EST US, London presales are still listed incorrectly (i.e., at the same time).

Big Wave: Please fix Ticketmaster UK's mistake with Presale times. According to TM red hill and wires Presale start at the same time. (London II)

Make sure long time subscribers are first!

Big Wave: Please fix Ticketmaster UK's mistake with Presale times. According to TM red hill and wires Presale start at the same time. (London II)

Make sure long time subscribers are first!

have informed them already, info is correct on U2.com I have been told.

Ticketmaster has been updated with the correct start date now! Thanks for sorting it out!

Well gutted that was spotted i forgot to renew so ended up in wire group ,will be blazing if i dont get ga yet again

I suspect there are many out there like me.  I was subscribed to "Propaganda" when it was a black and white non-glossy magazine and continued getting it when it went glossy.  Yes, and I have never missed a tour.  But when it all got big and then bigger and then massive, I didn't keep a subscription.  I'm just down for the "real thing."  So this time around I'm in the Wires group.  Yet, this doesn't really signify my fandom level.  I'm okay with it all.

I suspect there are many out there like me.  I was subscribed to "Propaganda" when it was a black and white non-glossy magazine and continued getting it when it went glossy.  Yes, and I have never missed a tour.  But when it all got big and then bigger and then massive, I didn't keep a subscription.  I'm just down for the "real thing."  So this time around I'm in the Wires group.  Yet, this doesn't really signify my fandom level.  I'm okay with it all.

something to browse while we all waiting for extra show presales : more-propaganda-for-u2com-subscribers

The second shows for Chicago and NJ are both showing the Red Hill and Wires presales starting at the same time on TM. Can someone look into this?

The second shows for Chicago and NJ are both showing the Red Hill and Wires presales starting at the same time on TM. Can someone look into this?

noted.

Hi if you used your pre sale code on the first dates do you get a second pre code if you want to go to more shows on the new dates ?

Hi if you used your pre sale code on the first dates do you get a second pre code if you want to go to more shows on the new dates ?

No.

noted.

AND--please make sure that the RZ/VIP onsale date is ALSO different for RH & Wires members!  And remember that there were many venues (e.g., Chicago) that sold RZ/VIP to EVERYONE starting at the RH time!  These are major problems--and since RZ is the most desirable, really important to have those be members-only in the presale, AND separate the RH and Wires presale times for these as well.

I suspect there are many out there like me. I was subscribed to "Propaganda" when it was a black and white non-glossy magazine and continued getting it when it went glossy. Yes, and I have never missed a tour. But when it all got big and then bigger and then massive, I didn't keep a subscription. I'm just down for the "real thing." So this time around I'm in the Wires group. Yet, this doesn't really signify my fandom level. I'm okay with it all.

something to browse while we all waiting for extra show presales : more-propaganda-for-u2com-subscribers

That is the best! I loved the Grapevine section where we found each other. Miss those days but I'm also an oldie.

noted.

AND--please make sure that the RZ/VIP onsale date is ALSO different for RH & Wires members!  And remember that there were many venues (e.g., Chicago) that sold RZ/VIP to EVERYONE starting at the RH time!  These are major problems--and since RZ is the most desirable, really important to have those be members-only in the presale, AND separate the RH and Wires presale times for these as well.

not in our hands here what decisions are made up the chain, but we do pass up concerns like this, we will know soon enough how the Red Zone will run for Round 2..

Thanks!  Sorry, I just PM'd you about this (which I just deleted)--forgot I'd already posted about the RZ/VIP "merged presale" problem, and I see you answered here.  Thanks for passing these concerns along; we'll hope for the best, and of course please keep us informed.

Edited by mike7man

noted.

rz were easy to get for london you could still get them a couple of days after wire sale and could get them without a code from day 1 so maybe people did not have the appetite for the cost.Every time i tried for ga they came up.