Sign in to follow this  
Not_Goodbye

Could they release a Live JT album for fans in 2018?

U2 has been my preferred band for about 35 years but we are not in an exclusive relationship; there are other bands I love and follow.

One of those is the Counting Crows, who do a fantastic job (better than U2 to be honest) at mixing up their set-list and interpreting their songs in different ways. A few years back they did a show in New York where they played their debut album in full from start to finish and they later released it as a live album. So you have the original studio album from some 20 odd years earlier and a live version.

With speculation that this anniversary tour could see all tracks from the Joshua Tree played, wouldn't it make a fantastic and unique member subscription gift in 2018 to give the dedicated fans a complete live version of The Joshua Tree. A little like U22 only better?

Where do we start the petition? 

I would love that. But only if it's captured and released on PHYSICAL MEDIA.

And not just friggin' vinyl.

I WANT AN ACTUAL CD.

Why did you post that it's still speculated that they'll play Joshua Tree in its entirety? That's been prooven. With that being said I'd be all up for it.