Sign in to follow this  
hicksong

Like a kid....

Everytime the tours come around I get that pit in my stomach. I get Excited for the shows, I get nervous buying the tickets. I get relief when it comes together. I love the fact that I have Great Times to look forward to. U2 Shows make me feel like a Kid Again.... in my Middle Age, my tastes have changed, I don't get to as many shows as I used to. I am excited to take my Daughter to her first show this tour. U2 is my show I don't want to go to, it's my show I Need to go to....Need....I'll be the Middle Aged Guy dancing like a Kid... see you around.

My feelings exactly!!!

Taking my 4 kids to their first U2 show this summer.  Now that I have the tix, the anxiety is gone, and I'm getting super pumped!!!

Yeah, my wife asks me when I'm going to grow up.  Last tour I drove 1,000 miles each way from Austin to Phoenix for both shows there, slept in my car to keep it cheap (used camping hygiene supplies :D ) and enjoyed every minute of it.  I'm 53 but will never grow up when it comes to U2 shows.

Yeah, my wife asks me when I'm going to grow up.  Last tour I drove 1,000 miles each way from Austin to Phoenix for both shows there, slept in my car to keep it cheap (used camping hygiene supplies :D ) and enjoyed every minute of it.  I'm 53 but will never grow up when it comes to U2 shows.

I took a train to NYC last time, and stayed in a hotel.  You win.  :D

So glad this tour is stadiums so my kids could see them.

(Met my wife out side Hershey Stadium when U2 was rehearsing there for a week in 92.  So the band is pretty special to us.)

Yeah, my wife asks me when I'm going to grow up. Last tour I drove 1,000 miles each way from Austin to Phoenix for both shows there, slept in my car to keep it cheap (used camping hygiene supplies :D ) and enjoyed every minute of it. I'm 53 but will never grow up when it comes to U2 shows.

Nice !! I am with you !

A U2 show is my happy place. It is my only obsession/addiction, and it's a pretty decent one to have.

I feel you, is a journey to follow a band. Every tour, every live show it Is our special place, our special time.

This time will be even more memorable, I am taking my 9 year old daughter to her first concert ever, cant wait!!!

What time is in the world?