Sign in to follow this  
bchamberlin

Multiple shows - who's going? (MERGED)

bchamberlin    0

Not uncommon for a lot of fans but some of these venues seem scattered around.  I got lucky being in Maryland.  Philly and DC are fairly close to one another and only 2 days a part.  GA for both! WOOHOO!

Brian

GA for Houston and Dallas.  I live in Austin, which is 2.5 hours from each.  Happy not to have to travel 1,000 miles this tour (but would if I had to)!

Edited by james busick

GA for Houston and Dallas.  I live in Austin, which is 2.5 hours from each.  Happy not to have to travel 1,000 miles this tour (but would if I had to)!

yeah i drove from Austin to see MSG last tour, much easier to drive to Dallas... Oh and I got DC... and PHILLY  :)

afg    0

GA for Boston and NY(NJ).  I've only been to 5 shows but never GA so looking forward to it!

JCF    2

Boston (RZ) and Philly (GA).  Was really hoping for a second Boston show!!  Willing to interrupt our family vacation in MA for a second Boston show but not for the trek to NJ later that week. 

zooropamofo    0

Toronto, Boston & Cleveland.  Got 100 level right beside the stage, Edge side for TO and Beantown, and GA's for Cleveland.  As my old boss used to say...."HANG ON TO YOUR LUG NUTS!".

fever    0

Vancouver and Seattle.

I will have to travel over 1000 miles again as usual to see them or my friends.

Me too! GA in Van, RZ in Seattle. I'm traveling about 1400 miles. So worth it.

JCF    2

Do you peeps have jobs or are you just independently wealthy?

Self-employed, most of my work is during the school year, and I'm a total cheapskate in all other areas of life!  ;-)   So I splurge once every 5 years or so on a few U2 shows.