Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bchamberlin

Multiple shows - who's going? (MERGED)

83 posts in this topic

NJ 2 and Dublin. Was only planning on Dublin but when they added the second show in NJ, I had to go.

Dublin, London, Amsterdam, Barcelona. Amsterdam was the hardest to get.. but then I did get Dublin in the presale!

GAs Twickenham #1 and Amsterdam #1

Plus Twickenham #2 GA :)

Croke Park

Amsterdam I

Amsterdam II

Brussels

Croke Park gig with my daughter, others shows with friends.

rose bowl, soldier field, browns stadium

Dublin GA Pitch 2!!!

Miami GA -

Saw them 7 times on I+E - thought that less will be more this time around. Chose travel instead of hometown of NY.  I seem to cherish the shows on tours where I had seen them less over the years!

Edited by nitz1

Croke Park

Amsterdam I

Amsterdam II

Brussels

Croke Park gig with my daughter, others shows with friends.

Great choices Dubs, weekend if it in 'Dam and last night of Euro Tour #thumbsup so wish I could do Dubs this time but clashes...

Rome with my wife and GA in Brussels with my daughter. Going to be å great summer

GA Chicago 1 and planning Chicago 2 GA, and Cleveland GA.

I do need to walk 2 in I think into Cleveland.  I guess that will sort itself out.  This tour had very good demand it seems.

Me too, basically.  Have GA for Chicago 1; Red Zone (yay!) for Chicago 2; GA for Cleveland.

Do you peeps have jobs or are you just independently wealthy?

Lots of people spend money on travel/vacations--for the most part, I don't.  So spending some serious cash every 3-4 years is doable.

Toronto and Chicago 2. Still trying to get a GA for Chicago 1.

Dublin and Chicago.  U2's home, and their "home away from home."  Something great always seems to happen in Chicago.  

I'm going to try to avoid knowing anything about the set list, stage, or show before going on June 3.  I may not be able to help myself, but it would be a great surprise.  

Special thanks to U2.com to accessing these tickets!!! 

just added fourth show

GA for Rose Bowl, Soldier's Field, Tampa, Brown's stadium

Dallas

Wash DC

Dublin

And a lot of bad singing in my car in between!

GA for Houston, Dallas, and Chicago. This is my first time doing multiple dates in one tour. Feeling blessed.

I'm in for Cleveland (already got GA tix) and planning on either Chicago or Pittsburgh. All depends on if I can get GA tickets for Chicago 1 or 2 during one of the drops--if not, I'll be doing Pittsburgh GA. I figure as a relative late comer to their music (only been a fan since 2005, first concert was in 2009, second in 2011) I need to go to as many of the concerts as possible. Still annoyed I missed out on leg 1 of I&E, but the dates/locations were completely inconvenient for me. Hoping they do another leg in a city closer to mine later this year or next.

This year I had to pick between doing a full vacation on the west coast or multiple mini-vacations to see U2 + nearby concerts for other artists. I chose U2/other concerts, no regrets. ;)  I work from a home office with a super flexible schedule, so no issues with getting time off, either. 

I just bought a ticket for the second Amsterdam night, just had to check the seat numbers and view while I was visiting the Ajax game last Sunday and got myself a great seat close to the stage. 

But first I'll take my girlfriend to Berlin, where we have seats on row 1, second tier, just above the VIP stand. We always use U2 as an excuse for a short holiday to a city, that should be great fun. 

And then it's Amsterdam Red Zone (first night) and great seating (second night). 

Just 3 gigs this tour, but hey, I've seen this show before...  :D

It'll be great hope you enjoy the shows

Sadly, only Chicago this time.  Altho, anyone who has an insane amount of airline miles and would kindly donate...I'd go to Dublin :)

GA Dublin (Pitch 2), London GA night 1 and London "Gold Ticket" night 2! - AWESOME!