Sign in to follow this  
laurabw

presale for second NJ show?

it doesn't look like the website is updated here yet, with the second show added 6/29, though it seems to be going on public sale on Monday, 1/23. So does that mean there's no presale???

Never mind, just saw info on Ticketmaster. 

Is there a way to delete my posts, now that this one is obsolete??

Edited by laurabw

Yes, you can.  Just look at the options on your lower right.

Ok, I'm dumb I guess, I don't see being able to delete under "Edit". There's report, edit, and quote...

Ok, I'm dumb I guess, I don't see being able to delete under "Edit". There's report, edit, and quote...

there is no option to delete topics, mods can do it if need be - often good to leave them in place as a help to others in same boat etc... even if your issue is sorted

there is no option to delete topics, mods can do it if need be - often good to leave them in place as a help to others in same boat etc... even if your issue is sorted

ok. I get that. In my case, it was just a dumb question and the answer came shortly thereafter. I guess I should stop posting to this and it'll just sink to the bottom eventually, lol.

ok. I get that. In my case, it was just a dumb question and the answer came shortly thereafter. I guess I should stop posting to this and it'll just sink to the bottom eventually, lol.

no, not  a dumb question, good it was able to be answered quickly.