Sign in to follow this  
myzmak

RZ - NA Shows - all willcall?

Anyone know if all the shows for RZ in NA Leg are 'will call' for tickets?

If so, can we pick up the passes before the show and then leave or is pick them up and wait in line?

I didn't do RZ on E+I, but did on 360.  Don't recall exactly how it worked.....

The ticket info says will call, but very likely it's more restricted than that.  If they do it like I & E, you meet up with a U2-RZ coordinator person close to the RZ entrance (which is separate), and basically have to go in with your entire party, etc.  If memory serves me correctly, you can't, for example, show up a few hours in advance and actually pick up your RZ tickets and leave, etc.  It's still CCE.  The "will call" thing mainly refers to meeting w/the coordinator, etc.

From Ticketmaster:

All VIP tickets will be issued at the designated VIP check in location (or other designated location at the venue) prior to the show on the date of the event only. CHECK-IN LOCATION & TIME INFORMATION WILL BE EMAILED OUT 3-5 DAYS PRIOR TO THE DAY OF THE SHOW.

I've been to several RZ shows. They usually have a check in line and issue and place a tyvek wristband. Then you are ushered towards a holding area until entry. Those who show up after doors open are given wrist bands and ushered to the RZ floor entry and then pass into the RZ.

Right.  The general point being that it is very likely (if the past is any guide) that the "will-call" label is misleading--that is, w/RZ tix, one very likely CANNOT "pick up" one's tickets in advance and leave, come back before the show, etc. (as one can with "typical" will-call tix).   Basically, RZ function much like regular CCE tickets.