Sign in to follow this  
EdsawU2

Red tix and standard GA tix. How do I get everyone in?

I have a nice problem.  I got 3 GA tix last week presale.  Those are credit card entry.  Today, just for grins I searched for 3 Red Zone tix and somehow got them.  Now I'm trying to figure out if it will be possible to get a total of 6 people through the Red Zone initial entry to the stadium in Arlington (3 GA, 3 Red Zone).  Or do I need to get with my GA people in one line, get them in, and then get my 3 into the Red Zone line.  Anyone have any insight?  Thanks

I have a nice problem.  I got 3 GA tix last week presale.  Those are credit card entry.  Today, just for grins I searched for 3 Red Zone tix and somehow got them.  Now I'm trying to figure out if it will be possible to get a total of 6 people through the Red Zone initial entry to the stadium in Arlington (3 GA, 3 Red Zone).  Or do I need to get with my GA people in one line, get them in, and then get my 3 into the Red Zone line.  Anyone have any insight?  Thanks

I don't see how they would let regular GA people in the RZ entrance.  My guess is you have to walk them into GA then come back or go to the RZ entrance from inside.  You might be able to access it through the standard entrance with your GA buddies.

I'm guessing you're picking up your RZ commemorative tickets outside, and then all six of your are going through GA and, once inside, you can enter the RZ.

I'm guessing you're picking up your RZ commemorative tickets outside, and then all six of your are going through GA and, once inside, you can enter the RZ.

That is how it worked for IE in Chicago...

That is how it worked for IE in Chicago...

Pretty sure RZ has its own entrance but there will probably also be access from the GA section.  

Pretty sure RZ has its own entrance but there will probably also be access from the GA section. 

Yeah, I think the separate entrance is mainly a courtesy to not have to deal with the volume of people going into GA, not that you can't cross between the two... well, WE can cross between the two. They can't. ;-)

Yeah, I think the separate entrance is mainly a courtesy to not have to deal with the volume of people going into GA, not that you can't cross between the two... well, WE can cross between the two. They can't. ;-)

Haha yep can't wait!  Looks like we will both be going to Philly as I saw you post on the Philly thread.

Your options would be:

All go in the GA entrance (then go to the RZ entrance to get RZ wristbands)

Or

Scan card at GA give the 3 people using those the seat slip then go to the RZ entrance and repeat for the other 3 tix..

Not sure want the card scanners will do when your card is scanned. Will it print out both seat vouchers or will it ask which purchase you want. It's very unlikely non-RZ tickets will be allowed to enter the RZ entrance.