Sign in to follow this  
Colm

Joshua Tree memorability 30 years ago in Ireland

Thought I'd add a slight move away from the current tickets issue, and post some items from 30 years ago during the original Joshua Tree in Ireland, hopefully others will appreciate and add to it also

1st, my ticket to see U2 in the Kings Hall in Belfast   (not ticket price includes handling fee and was only £10 back in the day), also tickets where different per concerts, unlike todays which all look the same (I've a Croke Park one somewhere also, as i seen them a few days later then)

2nd U2's autographs on the day of release of The Joshua Tree (this was shortly after Sunday Midnight in Making Tracks in Belfast ( I also have a cassette autographed at the same time, as they had run out of vinyl and CD's weren't as popular back in those days)

post-289375-0-52490300-1484693135_thumb.jpg

Edited by Colm

great memories Colm - would be good to keep all these tix stubs and memories together in one area, so leave here for now but prob merge into main area later in week..

192897_2041431719869_312173_o.jpg?oh=e45

Good times Colm, seems we were at the same events in 1987.... I will dig out more pictures later