Sign in to follow this  
geowickey

Have Chicago RZ/Looking to Trade for Dublin RZ

Anyone interested... Night one for night one only. Or I will gladly buy the Dublin RZ... I also have extra GA's for Chicago Night 1 if you want to get creative with a trade, trade plus cash, etc.

Thx!

Edited by geowickey

Just wanted to say that if anything happens and u need to sell your redzones in Chicago, please please let me know. Too old to do regular ga's now. Can't wait all day , etc anymore. Fan club member for 29 years and screwed on presales again. Nothing on public sale :(. Figure don't have to wait all day with a redzone tix thanks.

Edited by mich40
No personal info please.

If by any chance you are not using your RZ for chicago, I'm interested as many more I know, just wanted to let you know.

Tnx

Just wanted to say that if anything happens and u need to sell your redzones in Chicago, please please let me know. Too old to do regular ga's now. Can't wait all day , etc anymore. Fan club member for 29 years and screwed on presales again. Nothing on public sale :(. Figure don't have to wait all day with a redzone tix thanks.

If by any chance you are not using your RZ for chicago, I'm interested as many more I know, just wanted to let you know.

Tnx

Both Noted...  Thanks!!!

Just a reminder that I'm still interested in your ticket if it's still available !!   :)