Sign in to follow this  
Yerman2

Tour Gift in RZ ticket?

Does anyone know if the Red Zone ticket includes the Tour Gift that is included with the VIP packages? Would like to know before the second round of concerts go on sale..... if i have a choice between Red Zone and Gold or Silver package, I'd obviously much prefer the Red Zone.....

Edited by Yerman2

I would be very surprised, other than a nice souvenir ticket you didn't get anything on the I & E tour.

The only gift is souvenir ticket, you can read this in ticket details. Best gift see U2 so close too

With VIP, you are given a gift for paying a lot of $$$. With RZ, you are giving the gift to (RED) and just getting close to the stage.

2015 redzone didnt include a material gift as such but you got a souvenir ticket in addition to the regular ticket.

I didnt buy a VIP package but you got a very nice souvenir gift book all about U2 live and containing facsimilie tickets/posters/set lists, a souvenir ticket - different to red zone one,also guitar picks/drum head and a real piece of the stage.

Ebay had these for sale and they looked very great

Redzone you usually get to stand next to various celebrities if your lucky and thats your thing. Mrs Bono, Noel Gallagher, Bob Geldoff and Chris Martin were graced by my prescence. Dont do the crass selfie thing with them though, theyre justhaving a night out

Edited by joshthetree

Redzone you usually get to stand next to various celebrities if your lucky and thats your thing. Mrs Bono, Noel Gallagher, Bob Geldoff and Chris Martin were graced by my prescence. Dont do the crass selfie thing with them though, theyre justhaving a night out

I was near Bababooey and Jessie Eisenberg in NYC, that was about it.