Sign in to follow this  
zooropa_macphisto

London 2 Red Zone

I scored 3 RZ for Sunday, I'm shaking I'm that excited. Schoolboy error for first two mins. Kept clicking link for 8th July on TM.

GA on sat and RZ Sunday. Proper chuffed

Still trying. Nothing. Never had problems like this. Can anyone help?

No other option but to keep trying...

Still not getting RZ  this is getting beyond a joke, me and a mate on PC and App not once have we got a chance for a RZ We cant be that unlucky!!!

Same here RZ for Sunday.  All done by 9.02.  V V happy.  Sort of makes up for the shambles and stress of last weeks pre-sale experience for Croke Park and Twickenham where I got nothing.  All worked out in the end!

My friend got 3 RZ for Twickenham on the Sunday, which makes up for last weeks shambles.

Saying that I feel for the people who didn't get, it really should not be this difficult in a fan club presale, at some point people are going to say enough is enough.

We have ended up with seats for Saturday & RZ for Sunday, happy days.

all gone  weird  on Tm. chome  and  firefox. nowt  shows  below-

U2 - The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 - Standing or Red Zone

4.7 out of 5 stars(4724)

Twickenham Stadium - U2, London,

Sun 9 Jul 2017, 18:00

Details: U2

Please Note: No Under 14s standing, all under 16s to be accompanied by an adult. RED ZONE: The (RED) Zone gives you access to an exclusive VIP area adja 

dunno why, but i  still  got  the  above error    that  i  posted  previously.   i  was jsut  checking  something  odd  that  i noticed- sent bigwave Pm about  it-  and  i  closed browsers  down  and  tied again.  when i  went  Back on  tm site, i  noticed  it was  not  showing   the  correct web page,  that  you  correctly  posted Max.

edit_

all   a  ok  now,  dunno  why  this  happened. 

Edited by clapton is god

Just checked... it's working...

RZ_zpsmlkc7w3v.png

AmI reading that wrong, It looks to me like anyone can get Red Zone, it's not locked but the other tickets you need your code? Maybe RZ asks for a code at a later stage that I never got too?

Looks like they still haven't fixed the "you don't need a code to get RZ". They had a week. Also, the RZ option ONLY comes up going through u2.com link AND only on non mobile site.

So. If you try again in future know this. I was able to snag 3RZ in general sale for the 8th

Got none...

Shame - was on at 9.00 and there were never any RZ for sale. No big deal but sad for my friend who has come with me since 93. I've been going since 85 and this is the first time I have not been able to get what I hoped for.

No complaints from me. Seems strange but there it is!

Just got 2 tickets in the second phase of pre sales. This time it prompted in the Red Zone drop down for either a Red Hill or Wires pre sale and code....

Perhaps they pulled RZ  tickets from sale yesterday to do that? Seems strange they didn't release these links until 9.00 this morning , at the start of the Wires pre sale. Didn't really give advantage to the legacy fan club members but I got mine.

Glad I took the gamble yesterday not to buy standing and hope for more red zone.... Bring on the Summer!!!

Just got 2 tickets in the second phase of pre sales. This time it prompted in the Red Zone drop down for either a Red Hill or Wires pre sale and code....

Perhaps they pulled RZ  tickets from sale yesterday to do that? Seems strange they didn't release these links until 9.00 this morning , at the start of the Wires pre sale. Didn't really give advantage to the legacy fan club members but I got mine.

Glad I took the gamble yesterday not to buy standing and hope for more red zone.... Bring on the Summer!!!

Same here, completely different experience this time after last week and yesterday. Code asked for from the start , no fannying around with store fronts and road signs, straight in and boom! Couldn't believe how easy it was, 3 minutes and it was done. Now to get the flights booked.

Same here, completely different experience this time after last week and yesterday. Code asked for from the start , no fannying around with store fronts and road signs, straight in and boom! Couldn't believe how easy it was, 3 minutes and it was done. Now to get the flights booked.

Excellent ! Glad you got them too!

Couldn't justify the price of the red zone tickets, over-priced I think. Happy with my regular standing tickets, at the i&e tour at the O2 I turned up about 1.5 hours before the start and only had one person standing in front of me at the barriers, hope it's the same with Twickenham! I'm hoping that Sunday will be more quiet as people coming from other parts of the country may not want to be taking a monday off work.