Sign in to follow this  
jenny1980

1 GA wanted

Hi all, Did someone maybe end up with a spare GA or RZ? It's my birthday gig but unfortunately I couldn't get any ticket. Thanks a million!

Hi,

I picked up a GA in the presale and managed to get  RZ in the public sale. I am going to do RZ, so I have a GA that I cannot use. I am happy to give it a home. Only thing I am confused about: how can anyone else use it if my credit card is the way in ?

Does anyone know if and how it's possible to transfer a GA to another credit card? (I heard that even though ticketmaster says it's not possible some people found ways to do it in 2015).

It can be done by calling customer service. If you read the TM FAQ regarding CC entry it is discussed. It is intended to be used if your CC is lost or stolen since obviously if they did it indiscriminately it would defeat the purpose of CC entry. Not sure they can look up look up the name or address associated with the new card so it may be at the discretion of the agent you talk with, and it probably pays off to be polite.

Theres some risks to doing so, if you are the seller you'd have to give the buyer all your ticket info (name, address, order #, prior CC #) to be able to contact TM. Or the buyer would have to give the seller their CC info to get it added to the tickets. Obviously these would only work if the buyer/sellers knew each other. I wouldn't be comfortable sharing this info with a stranger.

The only option I could think of is selling the tickets, reporting your CC lost so it's no longer usable and then give the buyer the cancelled card to use to get in the show. There would be a lot of risk for the buyer in this scenario. Is it rally the right card, what if they check for ID (rare but I believe this happened at one of the shows in Europe last tour).

I'm guessing the resellers are probably getting hard tickets somehow or are using pre-paid credit cards to buy the tickets and can provide it to the buyer since there are no more funds on it.

On 2017-01-18 at 4:04 AM, jenny1980 said:

Hi all, Did someone maybe end up with a spare GA or RZ? It's my birthday gig but unfortunately I couldn't get any ticket. Thanks a million!

Hi Jenny, I might have an extra Red Zone ticket, should know this week, see my other post :-)