Sign in to follow this  
BONOVOXGOD

can i buy extra tickets

I have 4 x tickets for Twickenham 8th July purchased in the presale with code.

Can i also buy tickets in the public sale for 9th July?

I think after the presale shuts and the public sales begin, yes you can buy additional tickets subject to the rules of Ticketmaster - which they should advertise on their website

I had the same question about the ticket limits prior to the general onsale and emailed Ticketmaster. I did get four tickets during the presale. Here was their response:

"Thanks for contacting us, my name is Leslie, I'd be happy to assist you in any way possible. I'm sorry about any confusion regarding the ticket limits for this event, 6 is the total ticket limit for the presale and general onsale. You can purchase 2 more tickets without violating ticket policy."

So....I was only able to get 2 more at the general onsale. Their ticket limit descriptions are very confusing. Hope this helps.

wow,  I had boston GA but got a note about over the ticket limit lol.  Now I know why.  I got it at 6 and 4 asked.  Had 4 in the presale.

Figures, TM is so pathetic they can't get their ticket limit posting info right LOL.  Sad.

Edited by sbeck

wow,  I had boston GA but got a note about over the ticket limit lol.  Now I know why.  I got it at 6 and 4 asked.  Had 4 in the presale.

Figures, TM is so pathetic they can't get their ticket limit posting info right LOL.  Sad.

Did anyone find out why there were no tickets when the presale started?  GAs came 2 hours into the presale in Chicago or something of the sort.  Any news on this or more TM crap?

I was wondering too as I want to go to both nights in Chicago should something good get released and appear the day of the second show.  Thanks for the info.