Sign in to follow this  
dukeblue02

Fedex Field seating

What seats would you guys keep?  I have a pair of tickets in section 101 row 20 and section 322 row 4.  Both are great seats...the lower level seats are pretty much next to the stage and the club seats are right in the middle of the stadium.  My wife and I are short and imagine it might be difficult to see over people in the lower level, even if it's closer to the stage.  The club seats might offer a better vantage point.

Be careful with those buying seats at Fedex, a lot of the 200 level seats are obstructed view, i know having been to many redskins games here....and when i mean obstructed view i mean behind a solid pillar.  I think the first 10 rows or so of the lower level is difficult to see unless you're pretty tall. At least for football games there, the club seats are best in house and usually the most expensive.

On Saturday, January 21, 2017 at 7:55 PM, Wooster_123 said:

i got seats in section 2 row 2. But I can't figure out where they are on the seating map!

Curious, are you Wooster, as in "The College of?" My alma mater...