Sign in to follow this  
sm2112

GA Ticket Exchange ? Anyone interested?

Wondering if anyone is looking to do some exchanging.. I may have extra(s) for Chicago #1, NJ #1 and Philly #1

I'm interested but my extras are for Chicago Night 1. Posting here to get in on the action... I need Chicago Night 2 and I need Dublin... Cheers! George

How do you guys plan to trade??  With CCE, seems impossible.

If someone trades with me they are getting 2 of my extra GA's for Chicago Night 1... So the way it would work is we would simply meet at the venue and walk in together because I have my credit card which was used to purchase... Sounds harder than it is. With cell phones and texting it is no biggie. I have done this without hassle for several shows.

Hi I'm looking to swap my 4 x tickets for Twickenham, London on Sat 8th July for 4 (or two pairs) on 9th. They're general access/standing and would like same for the Sunday. Would prefer to exchange them before the shows in person if possible. Anyone interested? X

Hi I'm looking to swap my 4 x tickets for Twickenham, London on Sat 8th July for 4 (or two pairs) on 9th. They're general access/standing and would like same for the Sunday. Would prefer to exchange them before the shows in person if possible. Anyone interested? X

I've sent you a PM.

If someone trades with me they are getting 2 of my extra GA's for Chicago Night 1... So the way it would work is we would simply meet at the venue and walk in together because I have my credit card which was used to purchase... Sounds harder than it is. With cell phones and texting it is no biggie. I have done this without hassle for several shows.

Exactly! 

I have an extra (1) GA for Chicago night 2 and would trade for 1 GA Chicago night 1.

I have extra Chicago Night 1 GA's and am needing GA's for Night 2... Would prefer to trade a pair for a pair but lets hang on to each others info.

I have an extra (1) GA for Chicago night 2 and would trade for 1 GA Chicago night 1.

I have extra Chicago Night 1 GA's and am needing GA's for Night 2... Would prefer to trade a pair for a pair but lets hang on to each others info.

Hey Geo, I have a 104 ticket and GA for night two, you can have my extra GA, if I decide to  take a seat. Then you can have 2. Depends on where/if I find a room, or if I'll be camping at the stadium. 

Hello!

I Need to Exchange my Chicago Sat night 3 GA for the 2nd night!... Friend just HAS to get married now on the June 3rd, so perfect would be to trade with some one who also has 3 GA on the 4th...

It can be very difficult to get texts and calls to go through at Soldier Field and other big venues.  None of my business but you may want to consider this.  Perhaps you have not had issues but I have and I've seen many others struggling as well.  You may want to have a back up plan.

Hey Geo, I have a 104 ticket and GA for night two, you can have my extra GA, if I decide to  take a seat. Then you can have 2. Depends on where/if I find a room, or if I'll be camping at the stadium. 

Chicago does not allow people to camp overnight.  They have fairly strict rules.  This information usually gets released well in advance of the show.  I think they allowed people to start forming in line around 6 or 7 AM....it may even have been as late as 9 AM the day of the show.  Have you been to Soldier Field?  Parking is a nightmare.  I would highly suggest doing a search and purchasing parking, well in advance, about 1/2 to a mile away from the venue.  You will save money and a lot of time.  $50 to park the day of the show at Soldier Field and that was a couple years ago.  Getting out of there you can pretty much plan on two hours of sitting unless you are parked very strategically.  It can take 90 minutes for a city bus to go two blocks if conditions make it so.  None of my business.  I'm just trying to save you some hassles.

Also-I am looking for one GA for Chicago night 2 if you do not sell to this person.   Thanks.

104 is a great place to sit and see a show unless you are under the overhang.  I have sat in 104 and those are great seats.  If you are rows 9-15...read my post about the Soldier Field overhang.

Edited by Manohlive

It can be very difficult to get texts and calls to go through at Soldier Field and other big venues.  None of my business but you may want to consider this.  Perhaps you have not had issues but I have and I've seen many others struggling as well.  You may want to have a back up plan.
Manohlive, good point. I remember having problems with my phone there on the 360 tour, at least on the inside.

I know someone looking to sell GA's to each of the nights.. I need to confirm the cost and believe he has 1 pair for each night PM me if interested, I will confirm the $$ and give you his information

I am in DESPERATE need of 1, or 2, for Chicago #!. If anyone has or hears PLEASE contact me!!! GA, or ANYTHING.

I might have one GA for Chicago on the first night.. A friend needs to be at a wedding.. Asking other friend if he has a buddy.. if not have 1 extra to seel at face value... 

I need two GA's for Saturday and have 1 in section 210 that i would trade

Edited by rixchix

Need one GA for Saturday.  My sister desperately wants to come with me from Michigan.  We attended the October tour show back in 1981 together and need to see this show together. Let me know if anyone can help!

I'm looking to Trade/Swap my Two NJ/NY1 GAs tickets for Two GA tickets in either night in Chicago. 

I have one GA for Chicago Sunday that I am willing to swap for a Chicago Saturday GA.

Edited by strngetv