Sign in to follow this  
Homerj1977

Anyone know where the £78 seats are located?

Hopefully, after the mess of last weeks presale and public sale for me, I'll be picking up four tickets for the 2nd show at Twickenham. I'd love GA, but we're planning on taking my 8 year old son to his first U2 concert, so instead we're looking at seats.

As there's four of us, I'll struggle to justify the £100 tickets, so I'm aiming for the £78 seats. Anyone know where they are in the stadium?

My wife has issues with height, so I'm really hoping they're not right at the top. Otherwise I'll just have to bite the bullet for the more expensive seats, or miss out.

Hopefully, after the mess of last weeks presale and public sale for me, I'll be picking up four tickets for the 2nd show at Twickenham. I'd love GA, but we're planning on taking my 8 year old son to his first U2 concert, so instead we're looking at seats. As there's four of us, I'll struggle to justify the £100 tickets, so I'm aiming for the £78 seats. Anyone know where they are in the stadium? My wife has issues with height, so I'm really hoping they're not right at the top. Otherwise I'll just have to bite the bullet for the more expensive seats, or miss out.

They do seem to be upper tier seats. Those are the only ones I was offered while searching for that price band.

Yes- upper tier.  I had presumed middle tier i.e. that lower would be the £187 ones, middle £78, upper £41 but when I tried to select middle tier last week I was offered only the top price.  So I went back and opted for £78 and was given upper tier to the left of the stage in U9.

I can only presume the really cheap ones are upper but furthest away from stage

I got tickets in U11 for £40.30 each. Happy with that, sound will be good and will still have a decent view

My £78 tickets are in U10. Upper tier, on the side, about half-way back. Not great, not terrible.

Yeah, picked up tickets in U33. I'll wave to you!

My £78 tickets are in U10. Upper tier, on the side, about half-way back. Not great, not terrible.

Me also. Should be a decent view for the price me thinks. Super excited.

1. mine are located in U34, not too bad .hope the acoustics are better than the vertigo tour , sound was terrible but G.A. the next day the sound was spot on.