Sign in to follow this  
DanaRN

VIP Party Ticket Trade?

Hi all, I panic-bought two VIP Party tickets that I really can't afford. They were the first ones to come up on Ticketmaster and I just grabbed them. I'm looking for someone to trade them with. I'd still like pretty good seats but not  "VIP" good (lower section 240.) 

I'd love to help (and I'd love your seats) but something tells me I won't be able to afford your tickets either.

Crazy to think my seats in Section 253 were $70 CAD each whereas yours were likely a small ransom.

Good luck, nonetheless. I guess Craigslist is out of the question since yours are credit card entry like mine.

I'd love to help (and I'd love your seats) but something tells me I won't be able to afford your tickets either.

Crazy to think my seats in Section 253 were $70 CAD each whereas yours were likely a small ransom.

Good luck, nonetheless. I guess Craigslist is out of the question since yours are credit card entry like mine.

Yup, $600 each!!  I was at the original Joshua Tree concert and paid $75 for tickets and that was crazy expensive at the time.  Definitely no Craigslist. I pick up my tix at Will Call so if I find someone to trade with, it'll have to take place once inside. I can understand the need to keep out scalpers and all but the credit card only entry is problematic for honest people. Last summer, a friend bought us tickets for a concert on his credit card and then he couldn't go. I was screwed!  There has to be some exceptions implemented. 

Yup, $600 each!!  I was at the original Joshua Tree concert and paid $75 for tickets and that was crazy expensive at the time.  Definitely no Craigslist. I pick up my tix at Will Call so if I find someone to trade with, it'll have to take place once inside. I can understand the need to keep out scalpers and all but the credit card only entry is problematic for honest people. Last summer, a friend bought us tickets for a concert on his credit card and then he couldn't go. I was screwed!  There has to be some exceptions implemented. 

Holy Fek...$600???

Do you get a vial of Bono's blood or trimmings off Edge's goatee for that???

*Jaysusmarynjoseph!!!...

*best said with a singsongy-County Cork Irish accent, like The Lucky Charms leprechaun