Sign in to follow this  
moyabean

Refund for TM credit card entry tix available for up to 3 days after purchase

Having buyer's remorse like I am?

I purchased two GA and two seat tickets during the LA2 PreSale thinking I would sell one of them after I decided where I wanted to be.  Well, I learned after the purchase that those tix are credit card entry and can't easily be resold.

Then I learned that we can request a refund for up to 3 days after ticket purchase!  When you view your tickets, "Request Refund" is shown under the "More Options" box.  If you don't see it, either give it time to load up or click on "More Options" and it should load up.

YIPPEROONIS!  I at least have time to decide whether I'm going to hold onto these tickets or not.

Here's what the policy is:  

"If the event provider takes part in our Fan Guarantee, your tickets are fully refundable for three days after you buy them, up until one week before the event."

I don't know whether this policy holds true for all the venues.  Actually, I am quite certain it is not available for non-credit-card-entry tickets.  I purchased seat tickets for Santa Clara and that refund option is not offered.  I am only permitted to transfer or resell those.

It's nice to know we trigger-happy types have this option!