Sign in to follow this  
moyabean

GA vs Sec 17H Row 2 (5th row) (Adam side)

What would you do?

I have 2 GA tix and 2 Sec 17-H Row 2 tickets, which put us on Adam's side, 5 rows up in that section.

I have a couple of days to decide which ones to request a refund on.

We are not interested in lining up for more than an hour in the GA line.

We will already have seen the concert in Santa Clara from 5th row side seats directly behind the Red Zone.

We've never done GA (have been in a very tame GA via RZ), so that could be a new experience.....or just a bad one if we're a mile away from the stage or if it's elbow-to-elbow.

Love the freedom to dance and jump around in a less-crowded GA, but hate feeling crammed in or like we need telescope to see anything.

Thoughts?

Row 2 on 17-H seems like a pretty good seats to me. 

You may be closer if you choose GA but you will have to wait in line and be stand up all the time. 

However if you have never experienced GA before you should give it a try. It's something a fan should live at least once!

Doesn't matter what time you arrive to GA you will be closer to the stage than 17-H seats.

If you decide that you won't need the GA tix, my friend and I need 2 GA tix (if they are for the Saturday show). Please let me know, maybe we can purchase them from you. Thanks!

If you decide that you won't need the GA tix, my friend and I need 2 GA tix (if they are for the Saturday show). Please let me know, maybe we can purchase them from you. Thanks!

I happen to be said friend, and I second that! :-)

And I'll take them (regardless of which Rosebowl show) if BrendanScottXR & aladinsane1969 don't want them.