Sign in to follow this  
JCF

anyone having luck in nyc2?

JCF    2

I had good luck with Boston and Philly.  this morning, no luck yet for anything for Metlife.  anyone getting tickets? Have been trying for ga, rz, and even a seat.

JCF    2

at least I'm not alone!  and am grateful for good luck the first two times.  Hope we get lucky soon!

JCF    2

OK things seem to be opening up. I just pulled up two different level 100 seats.  Released them in hopes of ga or rz!!!  could have been foolish...

MaryA    0

I got in right at 10 and was only offered resale tickets. It was nice to see the first onsale went better, but sad to see today was back to the same old problems.

Fano    0

I got in right at 10 and was only offered resale tickets. It was nice to see the first onsale went better, but sad to see today was back to the same old problems.

The bots have hoovered up a huge amount of tickets

tvham    0

My friend tried grabbing us RZ for night 2 and struck out, ended up grabbing Sec 124 Row 38. Bummed as I really wanted to experience RZ for the first time at this show but glad to have some tickets (I have GA for Levi's stadium so I'll be able to experience both GA and seats)

aweaver    0

I was able to get 2 RZ this morning.  I had picked up 2 100's earlier with the MetLife presale, so will be looking to hook up a U2 fan with face value tickets when they post the ticket exchange forum.

JCF    2

I ended up with a seat in the 100s. Couldn't get GA or RZ after trying for 45 minutes.  At least I got a seat.