Sign in to follow this  
britbandfan1964

Red Zone Louisville

Just got my Red Zone ticket for the new Louisville show. I did inner circle GA, outer circle GA, and reserved seats for 3 different 360 shows(Atlanta, Tampa, and Nashville) and loved them all. I decided to try RZ after the mess trying to enter at the stadium in Tampa. It was awful. I hope things are more organized in Louisville. I refused to go back to TPA again and didn't want to camp for Bonnaroo, so thought I'd have to miss this tour. So glad they added L'ville. I'll be in Nashville just before it.

I will be seeing you in the Red Zone at Louisville!  This is my first ever U2 concert although I have been a fan since I was just a little kid in the 80s. The closest u2 has ever come to me is Chicago and I have no desire to try to drive/navigate up there. I couldn't believe it when I heard they were coming to Louisville as it is only 45 minutes away from where I live! I am super excited that I was able to get the red zone tickets as it has really been on my bucket list to see U2 in concert! This is really going to be a once in a lifetime experience.