Sign in to follow this  
monica martino

Delivery in the mail

You mean hard tickets from Ticketmaster UK?

Expect them a week before the show, no earlier.

Also expect a flurry of panicking fans calling their premium rate number to chase their tickets.

Uk Tm is so...sllll.....slow.  for  same  tour, i  had Netherlands  and   Ireland posting  tix  within  a month of  tix  being  bought  on  'general  sale.
For some reason  ,Uk ticket agencies    post very  close  to  the time  of  the gig.

Uhm......What are we, specifically, talking about ?

Being London section I'm talking about tickets to London shows as someone got right :)

Also expect a flurry of panicking fans calling their premium rate number to chase their tickets.

I got my Black Sabbath ticket about a week before the gig from Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster do tend to send tickets out quite late.

Holy balls, that sux! I will be travelling the two weeks before the show abroad. 

TM sent out an email yesterday saying: "The event organisers are sending us their own tickets for this show, but this might not be until nearer the time. As soon as we have them in, we’ll print them and send them out to you. The latest you should receive them is around 5 days before the event."

I hope it won't be quite that late! Will make ticket exchanges a bit of a nightmare.

looks like we are going to have to wait until nearer the date. We have our tickets for both nights in Paris already, shame TM UK cant get them out sooner