jenny1980

Does anyone have a spare GA?

Yes, we have an extra ticket. We wanted two but TM screw-ups resulted in three.

Do you still have this ticket? Would you be willing to mail it to me in Halifax if I send funds?

Thanks, Dave

Sorry, I should have included it is a GA ticket and therefore paperless. If still interested, we can meet at the concert and enter together.

I am in need of Two GA tickets as well. I can paypal you etc... I could also swap you tickets for Boston Gillette stadium if that's something you are into? I have had success on this board before, but where as I am trying to secure tickets now before I get on that flight I already paid for, it would be much appreciated if you could mail me the ticket or email prior to the show? Regardless any help is greatly appreciated, and I know they frown on above ticket prices, so let me just say first round is on me.....

Also would love to meet up with as many U2 lunatics as possible...

Derek in Boston

PS To be clear, I will take one ticket as well, not holding out hope for 2 and just shuddering at the secondary market for this 1st. show... 

Edited by iinsure

Could anyone tell me what Lower Level tickets for Vancouver are with Fee's.. Just so I know how much I am getting screwed on the open market. thanks.

If you purchase from someone in here, they should be face value or below.

I understand the rules, but what I am trying to find out is what exactly people who were able to purchase the tickets from ticketbastard, how much were they including fees?

I understand the rules, but what I am trying to find out is what exactly people who were able to purchase the tickets from ticketbastard, how much were they including fees?
Just didn't want you buying for more than face value on here.

Everytime Somebody responds to this thread I get excited, only to get very sad... lol     I am still in need of someone being AWESOME and potentially selling me tickets.. Thanks

Hi

I currently have an extra GA for both Seattle and Vancouver.  A friend from my city asked me to secure her tickets with my pre-sale code.  I did.  Now 4 months later I still do not have an answer if she is coming.

I have booked my flights and I am meeting a friend from Florida who has booked her flights.  The only catch to obtaining these tickets is that you would have to stand in line with us to get in on my credit card scan.  

Anyway, let me know if you are interested. Face price. I am a longtime member and have traded my extra tickets her since Popmart.

I can attach a pic later.  I have to e-mail myself the screen grab from my phone.

Laura

Keep checking Ticketmaster, GA tickets for Seattle popped up yesterday. Terrible interface has for their tickets, but change the quantity to "1" and have it select by lowest price. There could be more that pop up the closer we get to the shows too.

Thanks K5Jon, will keep an eye out.

I do see some Seattle general admission tickets up now (Saturday 4/29 at 4pm pacific time) if you are looking for Seattle tickets. They appear to be $70 plus fees according to Ticketmaster, credit card only entry, and they aren't from verified resellers either so much be direct from TM.

If anyone sees GA pop up for Vancouver, will you please text me in the states [MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFORMATION LIKE PHONE NUMBERS. Use instead the PMs. Thanks] and I will buy you drinks for the night... Of course you need to go get them for us.... please please please let me know if you see them drop...

Thanks..Derek in Boston

I have a spare GA ticket If interested, PM me so we can figure out the line meetup for the credit card entry. 

Edited by i love cookies