Sign in to follow this  
johnnysav

U2 Fan Party in Toronto

Hey U2 Fans

For those of you familiar with U2 Tribute band Elevation and the great "Hideaout' bar, there will most likely be some events lined up around the June 23rd show in Toronto. Hideaout will be announcing new location soon and I am sure the boys will organize Elevation to play a couple of nights around the show!!

Should be fun!

Johnny

Edited by johnnysav
spelling mistake

Acrobat are playing the Antler Room at 146 Front St W. Universal Music are selling VIP tickets to their show on their MusicVaultz website. General Admission is free at the door.

https://shop.musicvaultz.com/*/*/Acrobat-VIP-Bundle/5K5T0000000

Official Pre-Show Party featuring Acrobat (U2 Tribute Band) at The Antler Room on Thursday June 22, 2017. Located at 146 Front Street West, Toronto.

VIP Bundle Includes:

• A lottery ticket for a chance to win a pair of 100-level tickets to the U2 Show Friday, June 23 and a copy of the super deluxe Vinyl edition of The Joshua Tree 30th Anniversary edition. Odds are 1 in 150. Grand Prize Value approximately $800.00 (Winner will be drawn at the event).

• A copy of The Joshua Tree 30th Anniversary 2 CD Deluxe Edition.

• Limited edition replica poster from the 1987 U2 Joshua Tree Tour.

• Limited edition event VIP Pass to see Acrobat perform a combination of vintage U2 tour set lists from The Joshua Tree era & VIP Lounge access.

Additional Event Details:

• Screening the making of 'The Joshua Tree'.

• U2 pop-up store.

• General Admission is free at the door.

too bad it's the night before the show. won't be coming in till friday morning. oh well. maybe there's a something happening after. cheers! ( :

1 hour ago, jahoyz said:

too bad it's the night before the show. won't be coming in till friday morning. oh well. maybe there's a something happening after. cheers! ( :

I've been misreading this thing for a week, lol. I thought this was the afternoon of the show. Oh, well. Guess I've found something to keep me occupied the night before the show. :lol:

ELEVATION is playing at the Hideout on Thursday evening and then after the concert on Friday night. Checkout The Hideout website or Elevation's website as their is a bus service after the U2 concert for $10 to the Hideout, cover charge and a pint of beer, all for $10 and in my mind, the best U2 tribute act around in Elevation!!

https://thehideouttoronto.com/

On 2017-6-19 at 10:03 PM, johnnysav said:

Checkout The Hideout website or Elevation's website as their is a bus service after the U2 concert for $10 to the Hideout, cover charge and a pint of beer, all for $10 and in my mind, the best U2 tribute act around in Elevation!!

This sounds great but no info on The Hideout or Elevation sites about a bus service. Elevation's website doesn't even list the gigs on the 22nd and 23rd...

In addition to the show I noted above, Acrobat are playing a second night at the Antler Room, located at 146 Front Street West. They'll be playing after the show on Friday if anyone wants to pop by. No cover.

This is the tribute band who were lucky enough to join U2 onstage at the ACC on the last tour. actobat1.png.c235630a75897d59821e6409cfa22b8e.png