Sign in to follow this  
Sleathy!

First time in Dublin!

:D  :D  :D  Hi  all

This will be my first time in Dublin and I am staying pretty centrally. Any thoughts on whether there will be queuing for the Red and Green entrances and if so where will the queues be - and what time do we think people will arrive .... etc etc ....and any other useful tips please.

Thanks!  :D  :D  :D

Check the Croke website - I think you may be limited as to how far in advance you can queue since the stadium is in a residential neighborhood.  Enjoy Dublin!   Went for the first time last year not knowing the boys would arrange a tour - so I'll be back, but in a seat :D

i think your mad to q,i mean your better of havin a few beers and enjoy the atmosphere of the city,You'll get a great position anyways and great view of the band if you arrive an hour or2 before kick off!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would expect that no overnight queuing will be allowed. Furthermore, it will be left to the promotor/An Garda Siochana to decide when and where queuing can commence. At the end of the day it will depend on how early in the day a significant number of people start arriving.

My first time too,but I'll be having a few cold beers and a sing song in one off the many great pubs on the road to the stadium

I would expect that no overnight queuing will be allowed. Furthermore, it will be left to the promotor/An Garda Siochana to decide when and where queuing can commence. At the end of the day it will depend on how early in the day a significant number of people start arriving.

at 360 overnight queue'rs were let in under the stadium so depends on how the security feel i'd guess.

at 360 overnight queue'rs were let in under the stadium so depends on how the security feel i'd guess.

Times may have moved on. I live close to the stadium and get a community newsletter from Croke Park before each concert. For Springsteen in 2016, it says, inter alia, "overnight queuing/camping will not be tolerated". The newsletter goes on to say that stewards will be on duty from the evening before the concert to deter queuing/camping in the community area.