Sign in to follow this  
iinsure

Tour Opener Tickets needed, desired, wanted.....

I specifically want GA, but at this point I will take just about anything. I have had success prior on here, and last tour in Ireland returned the favor. I am all about Karma so if anyone would be willing to sell me a GA for Vancouver, I will promise to uphold any and all Karma related experiences in U2 life and in General....

I also realize others have posted this same thing, but I feel as if threads go stale. Sorry for the redundancy

Love, Me
Derek In Boston

Arriving Thursday night at 10:30 pm. 

Hi

I currently have an extra GA for both Seattle and Vancouver.  A friend from my city asked me to secure her tickets with my pre-sale code.  I did.  Now 4 months later I still do not have an answer if she is coming.

I have booked my flights and I am meeting a friend from Florida who has booked her flights.  The only catch to obtaining these tickets is that you would have to stand in line with us to get in on my credit card scan.  

Anyway, let me know if you are interested. Face price. I am a longtime member and have traded my extra tickets her since Popmart.

I can attach a pic later.  I have to e-mail myself the screen grab from my phone.

Laura

Hi

I currently have an extra GA for both Seattle and Vancouver.  A friend from my city asked me to secure her tickets with my pre-sale code.  I did.  Now 4 months later I still do not have an answer if she is coming.

I have booked my flights and I am meeting a friend from Florida who has booked her flights.  The only catch to obtaining these tickets is that you would have to stand in line with us to get in on my credit card scan.  

Anyway, let me know if you are interested. Face price. I am a longtime member and have traded my extra tickets her since Popmart.

I can attach a pic later.  I have to e-mail myself the screen grab from my phone.

Laura

Laura - I am absolutely interested in the tickets, you can inbox / PM me here, and I will communicate with you that way. I do not mind standing in line at all, it's half the fun in my opinion. This will be my 56th show. I have also traded tickets over the years, and I didn't bother to buy tickets to this show, because I am doing London, Boston and potentially Toronto, but I have always wanted to visit Vancouver and what better reason than a tour opener?   Derek in Boston

I am looking for a single GA for the Van show. Just lost my pug (15.5yrs old) and need to be at this show. Have plane ticket but no GA.

Sending out

Loving vibes!

On 4/26/2017 at 0:57 AM, Zoonation76 said:

I am looking for a single GA for the Van show. Just lost my pug (15.5yrs old) and need to be at this show. Have plane ticket but no GA.

Sending out

Loving vibes!

I'd be willing to sell you a Single GA for Van Show as I have extra..........email me at PLEASE NO PERSONAL INFO; USE PRIVATE MESSAGE FEATURE if serious - goes to anyone looking for a GA ticket - will charge face value for it as i have one in the RedZone......