romanorton

GA Line for Dallas Show

Parking is $45 on Ticketmaster.  There are a couple places that did meet ups in 2009.  One is called Sherlocks, location in the Lincoln Square shopping area just north of the stadium.  The other was J.Gilligans, located in downtown.  Gilligans offers a shuttle too.   I'm not sure if there is anything official yet.   We plan on getting our spot early too.  Probably will spend the $ on parking at the stadium.   Will probably leave to rest/eat and check in at the 2-4:30 slot they are saying.   I'm fortunate to live 10 minutes away.

u2_584x163.jpg
U2: The Joshua Tree Tour
Friday, May 26, 2017
AT&T Stadium
We are excited to have you at AT&T Stadium for U2: The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 on Friday, May 26th. In preparation of the event, we recommend pre-purchasing your parking pass. By pre-purchasing your parking, you guarantee a space in an AT&T Stadium parking lot and can plan your route to the stadium accordingly.

To purchase your parking pass, 
click here.
Important Traffic Information
  • ARRIVE EARLY to avoid traffic and congestion in the Arlington area.

• The I-30 TEXpress Lane is open and available for use. Look for the left lane exit for the "Express Lane" as you pass the Highway 360 exit on I-30 westbound from Dallas and East.

• The I-30 managed lane from Dallas is open and available for westbound and eastbound traffic. Tolls apply; look for access from the main lanes.

• Due to the I-30/Highway 360 interchange construction project, you will begin to notice changes. Below are two current impacts of this project affecting outbound traffic.
    • TxDOT has modified the access to the TEXpress ramp serving the AT&T Way/Baird Farm bridge. For outbound traffic, this modification will slow outbound traffic traveling or using the AT&T Way bridge or the Collins Avenue ramp to eastbound I-30.
    • Lamar Avenue will be reduced to one lane eastbound to Highway 360 and may be congested. We suggest using Brown Blvd. or Green Oaks Blvd. as an alternative.

• Abram Street is under construction between Collins Street and Highway 360. This will affect out-bound traffic on Collins Street South to Abram Street from Lots 11, 12, 13 and 14. As an alternative, we suggest using Collins Street South to Park Row; Turn left on Park Row to Highway 360 or further east to George Bush Toll Highway (Highway 161).

• Below are two suggested routes to use for arrival. These alternative routes will allow you to avoid the heavily congested Collins Street, Ballpark Way and AT&T Way exits off of I-30.

• I-30 Westbound Preferred Route: Take I-30 Westbound to SH 161; Take SH 161 Southbound to Main Street/Division Street exit; Turn Right on Main Street/Division Street; Turn Right on AT&T Way to Silver Lots or Turn Right on Collins Street to Blue Lots.
20161117_atts_i30wbmap.jpg
    • I-30 Eastbound Preferred Route: Take I-30 Eastbound to Center Street (Exit 27B); Keep Right on ramp towards Center Street; Turn Right on Center Street; Turn Left on Randol Mill Road to Blue Lots or Turn Left on Division Street and Left on AT&T Way to Silver Lots.
20161117_atts_2_i30ebmap.jpg
  • We recommend that you use www.dallascowboysmaps.com for your travels to AT&T Stadium. This will provide you the best route from your point of origin to your pre-purchased or selected cash parking lot. 

We look forward to seeing you at AT&T Stadium!

You are receiving this message because this email is associated with a ticket purchase.
Click here if you do not wish to receive these messages from AT&T Stadium in the future.

Thanks for the great info jwaldrop!!  Hopefully this information will make for a fun night night (before and after the show)!  I haven't heard of any meet up's yet...but, I'll definitely keep my eyes/ears open and post here if I see anything.  

1 week till showtime!!!  

Does anyone know if an official GA line will form prior to the 6am line up on Friday?  I'm just trying to figure out how early I need to get there.  I'll be flying in from Salt Lake City.  

What time is everyone showing up for GA line?  

Edited by Tony7

Ticketmaster has the nerve to charge a $5 processing fee on the parking pass. I'll just pay at the lot. Hopefully, I am not making the wrong decision.

The price will be $5 higher paying at the lots if there are spaces. Having been to a half dozen events there with various levels of parking preparedness, I'd pay whatever they asked up front. GA people will probably be early but if you're late and Jerry's lots are full the private places within a mile are usually $75+ when you haven't paid in advance.

I bought mine the day tickets went on regular sale. We had a nightmare parking at Coldplay and I'm not going through that drama again.

Same thing with your bags/purses. Be sure you know the rules cause they're crazy and pretty much all the parking is far away if you have to take stuff back to the car. The last show I was at two women threw their purses in the bushes right outside the entrance rather than take them to the car and thought they would still be there when they came out. They weren't.

Hi All!!  We are just a few days away from...by all accounts...an AMAZING show!  

Just confirmed with a group on Facebook that the stadium will be handing out numbers at 6:00 am on Friday.  Sounds like once you get your number, you have to leave and then come back later at a designated time (I've heard 2 and 4:30 tossed about - best to confirm with security once you get your number).  No word yet on a fan run line before 6:00 am.  I'm flying in from Salt Lake City Thursday afternoon and will probably head over to the stadium to check things out and see if anyone has started up a line.  

Tony7 - I'm heading out on Delta Thursday morning from SLC and get in around noon.  When do you get to Dallas?   I wonder if any more Salt Laker's are coming!

Edited by romanorton
Update to information

I will be in line early in the AM!! but arriving and walking around thursday night!! 

16 hours ago, romanorton said:

Hi All!!  We are just a few days away from...by all accounts...an AMAZING show!  

Just confirmed with a group on Facebook that the stadium will be handing out numbers at 6:00 am on Friday.  Sounds like once you get your number, you have to leave and then come back later at a designated time (I've heard 2 and 4:30 tossed about - best to confirm with security once you get your number).  No word yet on a fan run line before 6:00 am.  I'm flying in from Salt Lake City Thursday afternoon and will probably head over to the stadium to check things out and see if anyone has started up a line.  

Tony7 - I'm heading out on Delta Thursday morning from SLC and get in around noon.  When do you get to Dallas?   I wonder if any more Salt Laker's are coming!

romanorton - I'm on a Wednesday evening flight.  I plan on going to the stadium Thursday night to see if anything is going on.  Looking forward to meeting you all! 

Edited by Tony7

On 5/19/2017 at 9:43 AM, jwaldrop said:
u2_584x163.jpg
U2: The Joshua Tree Tour
Friday, May 26, 2017
AT&T Stadium
We are excited to have you at AT&T Stadium for U2: The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 on Friday, May 26th. In preparation of the event, we recommend pre-purchasing your parking pass. By pre-purchasing your parking, you guarantee a space in an AT&T Stadium parking lot and can plan your route to the stadium accordingly.

To purchase your parking pass, 
click here.
Important Traffic Information
  • ARRIVE EARLY to avoid traffic and congestion in the Arlington area.

• The I-30 TEXpress Lane is open and available for use. Look for the left lane exit for the "Express Lane" as you pass the Highway 360 exit on I-30 westbound from Dallas and East.

• The I-30 managed lane from Dallas is open and available for westbound and eastbound traffic. Tolls apply; look for access from the main lanes.

• Due to the I-30/Highway 360 interchange construction project, you will begin to notice changes. Below are two current impacts of this project affecting outbound traffic.
    • TxDOT has modified the access to the TEXpress ramp serving the AT&T Way/Baird Farm bridge. For outbound traffic, this modification will slow outbound traffic traveling or using the AT&T Way bridge or the Collins Avenue ramp to eastbound I-30.
    • Lamar Avenue will be reduced to one lane eastbound to Highway 360 and may be congested. We suggest using Brown Blvd. or Green Oaks Blvd. as an alternative.

• Abram Street is under construction between Collins Street and Highway 360. This will affect out-bound traffic on Collins Street South to Abram Street from Lots 11, 12, 13 and 14. As an alternative, we suggest using Collins Street South to Park Row; Turn left on Park Row to Highway 360 or further east to George Bush Toll Highway (Highway 161).

• Below are two suggested routes to use for arrival. These alternative routes will allow you to avoid the heavily congested Collins Street, Ballpark Way and AT&T Way exits off of I-30.

• I-30 Westbound Preferred Route: Take I-30 Westbound to SH 161; Take SH 161 Southbound to Main Street/Division Street exit; Turn Right on Main Street/Division Street; Turn Right on AT&T Way to Silver Lots or Turn Right on Collins Street to Blue Lots.
20161117_atts_i30wbmap.jpg
    • I-30 Eastbound Preferred Route: Take I-30 Eastbound to Center Street (Exit 27B); Keep Right on ramp towards Center Street; Turn Right on Center Street; Turn Left on Randol Mill Road to Blue Lots or Turn Left on Division Street and Left on AT&T Way to Silver Lots.
20161117_atts_2_i30ebmap.jpg
  • We recommend that you use www.dallascowboysmaps.com for your travels to AT&T Stadium. This will provide you the best route from your point of origin to your pre-purchased or selected cash parking lot. 

We look forward to seeing you at AT&T Stadium!

You are receiving this message because this email is associated with a ticket purchase.
Click here if you do not wish to receive these messages from AT&T Stadium in the future.

Thanks so much for the info! 

There is a facebook group JT 2017 Dallas that has much more details on the GA line. Special note that there have been multuple confirms that the line at 6 am only needs to be the card holder. They will hand out cue cards with your number in line AND the numberof persons in your party. Example I may get number 50 in line and I have 4 tix on my card. Only I need to show up with my card at 6 am.

Hope this helps. See you on the rail!

GA line has formed at AT&T Stadium.  Go get your numbers!  

44 minutes ago, kentley said:

Are they giving out numbers yet or are people simply lining up?

Fan organized line and working with venue security.  Numbers are being given out for tomorrow. 

Edited by Tony7

Fan line has started at stadium. Organizers are only given out numbers if ALL members of your party are present...

Fan club line had started........really.  Whole group has to be there.  Check in at 7pm tonight, 5 am tomorrow. AT&T Stadium officially takes over at 6 am.

TM parking does not allow in&out, correct? Just single use?

So I'll need to find a place nearby to park for check in & hope it doesn't take too long so that my car gets towed, I guess?

Anyone got better ideas?

At&t said their lots won't open until 2:30. You may want to call and check if there will be designated come and go parking for GA check in. Hope all you GA peeps have a great time.

Just saw a post that the lot closest to cowboys way and Collins is open for in and out until 1pm tomorrow.