Sign in to follow this  
romanorton

GA Line for Dallas Show

All checked in!  Just received word that only the CC holder has to check in at the fan line (no longer the whole party like earlier today). Security has agreed to honor the fan line check ins.   If you haven't already checked in...go now!  Corner of Collins and Cowboy Way!!

IMG_2241.JPG

Edited by romanorton

43 minutes ago, romanorton said:

All checked in!  Just received word that only the CC holder has to check in at the fan line (no longer the whole party like earlier today). Security has agreed to honor the fan line check ins.   If you haven't already checked in...go now!  Corner of Collins and Cowboy Way!!

IMG_2241.JPG

Both of us were there for early check in but now just credit card holder needed for the 7pm check in?   that would be awesome as traffic will be hellish!

From what I'm seeing, only the CC holder has to be at check in at 7pm; however...things keep changing.   If possible, I would try to bring everyone just to be safe.  

Edited by romanorton

UPDATING NOW!

I am sorry folks but security is talking with us as I type this...  They have once again changed procedure:

5am fan line up
6am  EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY must be here!

They will scan and process everyone at that time and give out wristbands.  You can leave after that but recommend back by 3pm.

3pm - whoever is in line will be taken down to holding ramp.  You will have to stay there until show.

As for getting numbers at GA line you can still sign up for your party.  Only change is that now, everyone in your party MUST be here at 5am for wristbands.  

He said he will post all of this on the ATT Stadium FB page.  I will try to post it here as soon as I see it. 

Please don't shoot the messenger... ?

From Official AT&T twitter AT&T Stadium‏Verified account 
@ATTStadium

Following
More
REVISED GA FLOOR PLAN: GA Floor queue line wristbands will be handed out in numerical order at 6am. ENTIRE PARTY MUST BE PRESENT.

Y'all....y'all...why does Dallas always have to be SO EXTRA!!! How many times have the rules changed today. I'm so sorry for those of you who are trying to sort through this muddle.

Edited by kyleblonde

Question from a newbie, if I get there at 2 or 3pm, can I get in line then or do you have to get there at 5am? and any idea how far back I would be at that point? I know I wont be right up front, but wondering if those couple hours before doors will help out a little. I wont be able to swing early morning w/ work commitments. Jealous of all you front rowers.....love the dedication!

Edited by JameyIce

It's been an absolute joke all day.  I can't count how many times the rules changed.   I went at lunch and could've been number 26,  missed the 7 PM check in because of work, got there at 8, and now number 231 and I have to get my whole party there at 5 AM. I am thankful that my group is a bunch of troopers, as they say they will be there. Fingers crossed, 231 won't be terrible. 

Edited by jwaldrop

3 hours ago, jprimav2 said:

So is there any need to get there at 7pm tonight?

We did line up at 7... it was a bit of a mess.  Next fan line check in is 5am.  

2 minutes ago, jwaldrop said:

It's been an absolute joke all day.  I can't count how many times the rules changed.   I went at lunch and could've been number 26,  missed the 7 PM check in because of work, got there at 8, and now number 231 and I have to get my whole party there at 5 AM. I am thankful that my group is a bunch of troopers, as they say they will be there. Fingers crossed, 231 won't be terrible. 

You're in good company with the line frustrations.   231 won't be bad.  Really...there's so much space, you'll probably be 1 row back from the rail if not on it.  I had friends in LA that we're in the high 100's and got a spot on the rail on the catwalk.  Here's to a great show tomorrow!!!  

Man, I really hoped this line would be simple as was reported here yesterday, without all this super-secret fan line stuff and nobody at the stadium knowing what their actual system should be.

I flew in from Atlanta for this, and I've got friends coming in from Austin tomorrow.  I was going to get a number at 6 tomorrow and then pick them up and line up at 2 as was the original stated system, but it sounds like that's out the window.  Since they can't be there at 6 in the morning, is there any reason for me to go down there?  If we just show up after lunch when they get to town, are we basically stuck with wherever we end up and line and forced to stay there for the rest of the day?

6 hours ago, Jerry Ray said:

Man, I really hoped this line would be simple as was reported here yesterday, without all this super-secret fan line stuff and nobody at the stadium knowing what their actual system should be.

I flew in from Atlanta for this, and I've got friends coming in from Austin tomorrow.  I was going to get a number at 6 tomorrow and then pick them up and line up at 2 as was the original stated system, but it sounds like that's out the window.  Since they can't be there at 6 in the morning, is there any reason for me to go down there?  If we just show up after lunch when they get to town, are we basically stuck with wherever we end up and line and forced to stay there for the rest of the day?

Latest email from AT&T Stadium says this about the GA Line...

• General Admission PolicyStarting at 6:00am on Friday, guests will be able to line up in the West Plaza for the General Admission (GA) Entry Line. We will be distributing numbered wristbands at the entrance to maintain the order of the line. Each person must pick up their own wristband. The wristband will guarantee your spot in line until we start admitting people into the building. 

I'd show up as early as you can to get the wristbands    

GA line is huge.   We are #231.

Oh,  and they're letting people get in their spot even if they weren't here at five. What a crock.

There was a group of line cutters. I was 138, now 146 due to them.

Edited by toyoracer

So when are they actually swiping cards? Now or at admission?  Are they still requiring full party for wristbands?  Trying to figure out if there is any reason for me to go down there before my group gets into town after lunch...

57 minutes ago, toyoracer said:

There was a group of line cutters. I was 138, now 146 due to them.

Yeah, we had a guy pretend to be  with the group in front of us. They thought he was with us and we thought he was with them. He ended up getting a wristband.   I had number 231 on my hand, and number 233 on my wristband. Not much of a difference but I can see how several in front of us should be pissed. Again I went at lunch yesterday and could've had number 26, but they line runner at the time said the whole group had to be there, which wasn't the case later the afternoon.  Colossal cluster F.  It's all good now time to enjoy the show. 

things would be so much easier if there was no "check in" system and people (everyone in your party) just showed up at 6am day of the show and started to line up then.  

50 minutes ago, Jerry Ray said:

So when are they actually swiping cards? Now or at admission?  Are they still requiring full party for wristbands?  Trying to figure out if there is any reason for me to go down there before my group gets into town after lunch...

No card swipe this morning for wristbands. They stated that the full party is required, but no one asked "How many in your party?" before issuing wristbands.

They will swipe CCs this afternoon prior to entry.

2 hours ago, Jerry Ray said:

So if I show up now, are they continuing to wristband?

Yes, they are still handing out wristbands.   Go now if you haven't already.